Home

Using Visas's Force Sight

RobQel-Droma

I'm on my third time through TSL, and my female character just got to the point where you are given the message, "[Visas has the ability to see through the force... She can use it in first-person mode or spend force points to use it...]". Well, I step out of the Ebon Hawk, switch to FP mode on her, but it just looks normal. I can't find any "Force Sight" force power either, and I wasn't able to in any of my other games. Could somebody tell me what is going on?

I can't remember, some wierd long name (Intel something, I think); I don't have the required, I know that. I had to disable one or two things to get the games too work.

To find out what kind of graphics card you have, do this: go to your desktop, right click it, select properites, go to settings, and if the name of your graphics card isn't there for some reason, select advanced.

• 1 month later...
Exactly, a good use for that power in K1 when you are looking for that shapeshifter on Kashyyyk among all those tachs. Saves you :smash: all of them to find the right one.

There's a Force Sight Power in K1? :eyeraise:

Not trying to be a smart-ass, I'm honestly being clueless about this.. hehehe :xp: If there is a Force Sight Power in K1, I swear I have never seen it...

Somoene please tell me I'm being a moron and tell me where/how to get it (even if it's a mod)...

As for Force Sight in general (TSL).. I like the power. Rather nifty being able to see through doors.. and detecting "alignment" :D

The only "real" use I've found for it is to look through doors/walls and see what is waiting for you... as determining alignment is pretty much a no-brainer..

"he's running at me with a sword and looking pissed.. hmm, maybe he wants to talk?" hehehe... :xp:

Still, I like the power.. just wish there were more opportunities to use it...

Archived