Home

Moving topics

Emperor Devon

Usually a thread or two about mod problems pops up in the workbench, or there were how four threads about making a KotOR movie were posted in the Republic Newsfeed instead of Ahto. There was also the thread about changing a mod that was in the Newsfeed, and the thread about playing KotOR in window mode that was in the Padawan's lounge instead of Holowan.

ED, a point... if I may! ;)

and the thread about playing KotOR in window mode that was in the Padawan's lounge instead of Holowan.

That very much so belongs in the Padawans Lounge, as windowed mode KotOR has nothing to do with modding, nor is it a technical problem for the Workbench.

The Padawans Lounge has threads on the games cheats, why not other tips like playing in Windowed Mode?

Fits in the Padawans Lounge's sphere of influence to me! :D

That very much so belongs in the Padawans Lounge, as windowed mode KotOR has nothing to do with modding, nor is it a technical problem for the Workbench.

Whoops! :rolleyes: I actually meant the Workbench. Although the Padawan's lounge is for tips for the game, the Workbench is for technical issues, and playing in windowed mode could probably fall into either of those categories.

But, I suppose it doesn't matter much which of those forums the thread is in anyway.

It would be out of place in the Workbench, it falls squarely into the Padawan's Lounge realm, the cheats are there so should any other play tips. Windowed Mode is more a tip, than a technical issue. ;) -RH

Some threads are a bit bordeline and can fit in more than one forum. There are a few threads about mod problems in the workbench forum because the causes may be multiple. Sometimes people suspect mods but it can be something else as well so in case of doubt, I just leave it there.

However, if you see something that is out of place, don't hesitate to use the "report post" button and describe the problem :) .

• 7 months later...

JUST RELAX, Take a DEEP BREATH and try to enjoy whats written more than focusing on what's potentially wrong with whats written. You must stay stressed all the time focusing on these little details. Chill out bud, A) it's just a game, B) everyone here has lives, and C) the world isn't going to fall apart if you feel a post is misplaced. I personally feel that this forum is one of the tidiest, best organized, best monitored (you know by the complaints you've lodged against people and the immediate attention you've gotten) Friendly (in most cases) and entertaining forums I've ever been a part of. If it ain't broke don't complain to try to get people to fix it. Just my opinion.

Archived