Home

What Is Your Favourite Lightsaber and What Colour(s) Would You Have?

Diego Varen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never said, but my Lightsaber type and colour would be:

Jedi Guardian: Two Blue Lightsabers

Jedi Consular: Green Lightsaber

Jedi Sentinel: Double-Bladed Yellow Lightsaber

Dark Jedi Guardian: Two Red Lightsabers

Dark Jedi Consular: Red Lightsaber

Dark Jedi Sentinel: Double-Bladed Red Lightsaber

Jedi Master: Green Lightsaber

Jedi Weapon Master: Blue and Green Lightsabers

Jedi Watchman: Blue Lightsaber

Sith Lord: Red Lightsaber

Sith Assassin: Double-Bladed Red Lightsaber

Sith Marauder: Two Red Lightsabers

PS: I usually play as Jedi Consular and Jedi Master TSL. On KOTOR, I usually play as Scout and Jedi Consular.

If i use two weapon fighting i always use two single handed sabers, but usually i play with dueling and one blue/green/silver saber. I use two instead of staff, for the simple reason of more upgrades avaiable. Anyway i once did the game with a short saber (when i got my first i mean) i think that's how assassin should be with a weapon to cut enemies throath not to cut his head off.

It depends on what I'm wearing.

I like dual blue sabers when aligned with the light. (Guardian/Sentinel)

Green saberstaff when feeling invincible and counsular-ish.

Silver single hilt is my favorite, but I balance it with a blue or viridian in the off hand.

When the darkside has consumed me and I've fallen, only red or orange will do.

(sometimes orange in one and yellow in the other to separate me from the other sith.) Red and orange together looks terrible.

...sometimes a blue saberstaff just for kicks.

Silver Saberstaff here ^.^ I like green too, but I gotta say I think they can stop adding colors now > . < Im feeling a bit silly with the Orange, and Yellow as it is. I have yet to see anyone use anything but Red, Green, or Blue in starwars, though I like the choice, I think any more colors might be pushing it a bit ^.^ So im not looking for any new ones in KOTOR 3

I would have to say Silver single hilt and a purple single hilt when LS, Silver saberstaff when DS (I like silver =)), but I always have either a saberstaff or two single hilts. The colors I use are blue, cyan, green, purple, and as you know SILVER!!! Hehe, I have gone insane, maybe it was because of the paint stripper I was using on the antique furniture yesterday. XD

Archived