Home

Favorite Weapon

Layjock

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because everyone sprints too fast..I mean, the Dark Trooper can run faster than most athletes despite weighing probably 1/4 ton! It'd be interesting if people with light armour (or non in a droid's case) were faster than chunky infantry..something to set people apart.

It;s an argument over "is the shotgun too powerful" really, if you can sprint to near melee range in seconds, then it makes it kinda hard to avoid..although in Halo, I don't get why people should moan, Chief walks too slow!

If anything, I kinda like the leisurely jogs, you try sprinting in a warzone like a crazy rabbit, just means you draw attention to yourself.

Because everyone sprints too fast..I mean, the Dark Trooper can run faster than most athletes despite weighing probably 1/4 ton! It'd be interesting if people with light armour (or non in a droid's case) were faster than chunky infantry..something to set people apart.

It;s an argument over "is the shotgun too powerful" really, if you can sprint to near melee range in seconds, then it makes it kinda hard to avoid..although in Halo, I don't get why people should moan, Chief walks too slow!

If anything, I kinda like the leisurely jogs, you try sprinting in a warzone like a crazy rabbit, just means you draw attention to yourself.

Don't forget this is a game. Games are rarely realistic.

If you want realistic lasers shouldn't make those sounds, and shouldn't be pulses and shouldn't be...

Well, you get the picture (unless you can prove otherwise by showing us that hot real twi'lek/ewok girl hidden in your closet!).

And, BF is a game, so being fun it more important than quasi-reality.

You know I've argued both sides of the equation if you check my previous posts. By the way, considering how I regard the owner of stardestroyer.net as a fool, I prefer humans to "Twileks" anyday.

I suppose I could ask whether "realism" (or convincing) actions are important over more arcade style. Meh, I think I'll stick to Rome:Total War for the time being. "Romana en victa."

You know, it's amazing that I was arguing that point last year! I should be a Sith, I can get people to agree with me by arguing against my own point? *Mwah ha ha*

I don't like "realism" but "convincing" features work. I'm annoyed that Timesplitters has a better FPV than Battlefront for a start.

BTW, Venom, you don't really need to add that you're an Emo-goth-baby in your sig you know... ;)

well... unfortunately not a goth chick...

*cough*

Well even when you have an award weapon you don't have to use them, if you don't change weapon you can keep using the regular one.

Well, to be engineer you basically have to switch out your fusion cutter so yeah you will have to use the award shotgun, but as said... it has no new disadvantage really.

Sure you can't have the regular pistol with infinite ammo, but does anyone actually miss that? I mean, award pistol is the best award weapon out there.

Well as for rockets, you get the new gockets and still keep the old rockets, its like an extra three shots of attack. But yes, in space you get the award rifle, but not the gockets.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

favourite vechile weapon: (you may not agree with this) the primary weapon on those two wheel tank things you can get for the CIS on kashyyk (im sorry i forgot the name) its like a shotgun but 10 times bigger its amazing for taking out infantry and works pretty well on heavy vechiles too

favourite weapon: it would have to be the lightsaber, but thats for heros. but there are so many weapons i like

1. the shotgun (award or mormal) great in places like mos eisley and the rebel frigate

2. blaster rifle (award is better) short range and long range, very effective (thats why i like the normal troops)

3. chaingun. playing as the clone commander and blasting droids to pieces is great fun

and im gonna try taking out droids with the fusion cutter ;)

the award rifle is rubbish, if i aim for the head of an enemy and shoot nothing happens, it like shoots of to the right

1.you cant aim with it

2.its got less zoom than the normal sniper

3.you have do stuff to unlock it which is just a waste of time

if you do unlock the beam rifle by mistake just switch to the pistol and try and get the precision pistol coz its like a mini sniper which fires really quickly

i sometimes use the presicion pistol to take out large groups of enemies that are far away

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jawa try to keep it to one post by editing, I really dont like the poison at all, its kinda a cheap way to kill someone, and its a pain to sit by a ammo droid trying to heal, im more of a sniper, all it takes are a few well placed hits...im with trip on this one too, for somereason the beam rifle is awfull it seems like it takes far longer to fire and reload with the regular sniper rifle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived