Home

KotOR3 Storyline Ideas

Darth Windu

Okay, I've had some time to think about how the story for KotOR3 should go. Now, I've only done the beginning, and it's pretty basic, but I like it. Anyway, here it is.

• PC new character, Jedi Padawan

• Part of first generation of new Jedi Order

• Training on Coruscant under Masters Vivas, Atton, Mical and Bastila

• Complete side-quests on Coruscant much like Taris

• Suddenly, True Sith attack

• Jedi Temple attacked, fight way through Sith forces and get to Starfighter – need to repel invasion and protect planet

• Jump into fighter, droid already in it – its T3!

• Play through flight sim mini-game, eventually fighter gets disabled – enter ‘dream’ sequence, PC drifting in and out of consciousness

• Tractored into hanger of Republic Cruiser, enter Hyperspace, Coruscant in the hands of the True Sith

• Awaken on Cruiser, talk to various people. Where am I? Corellia, being fortified to withstand Sith assault

• Complete various side-quests on planet and shipyards, suddenly T3 starts squawking. What is it? The Ebon Hawk?

• Travel to Telos Academy, meet up with Brianna and Bao-Dur. Master Bao-Dur takes you as his Padawan, agrees to join you and T3 in the quest to defeat the True Sith…

Thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Master Bao-Dur? Eh, I'd rather have someone else. And as for Mical, I don't really care if I see him as a Jedi Master or not, I'd rather have Bastila. I want to see Visas of course, and Brianna as the Jedi Master of the Telos Academy. As for the beginning, I haven't thought of something like that, but that might be pretty cool. :)

I agree with Rob. I would rather have Bastila or Atton as my Master. Brianna as Master of the Secret Telos Academy is good and Bao-Dur as her Handman. Meanwhile the Masters of the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine or Courscant should be Atton, Visas, Mical, Mira, Bastila, Jolee and Juhani and a little Yoda guy covering for the Masters of the Enclave, Revan and the Exile (If they aren't Dark).

Apprentices should include (If they didn't die), Dustil Onasi (Telos Academy) and Yuthara Ban, who could also join your party.

I don't really know about timeframe. Certainly not directly after TSL, because there wouldn't be enough time to re-establish the Order, and no more than say three years. So, between 1 and 3 years :).

As for Bao-Dur, it doesn't really bother me who becomes your Master, I just like Bao. Then again, I just had an idea. How about

- Instead of Bao-Dur, Mira is your Master and travels with you.

- At some point, you meet up with the True Sith and to save you, she fights them to give you time to escape. Perhaps during your escape, they give you a 'Force vision' thingy of them defeating and then executing Mira. Why? Never been done before (they always survive), it makes the True Sith seem really hardcore, and fits in with what Kreia said about Mira dying (soon, of her own choice saving others)

Not too shabby at all.

As for having a NPC from the older games as your master, why not make have the Master dependent on your class? Guardian Bao-Dur, Consular Bastilla (if you choose Revan to be LS, if not then a new NPC will have to be done) & Sentinal Visas. Or something along those lines.

In regards to the true Sith attacking, how about the general leading the assualt being either Revan or the Exile (assuming you choose one to be DS and one to be LS).

For planets, I hope Dantooine & Korriban is not in it again. Rehashed maps suck.

I don't really know about timeframe. Certainly not directly after TSL, because there wouldn't be enough time to re-establish the Order, and no more than say three years. So, between 1 and 3 years :).

As for Bao-Dur, it doesn't really bother me who becomes your Master, I just like Bao. Then again, I just had an idea. How about

- At some point, you meet up with the True Sith and to save you, she fights them to give you time to escape. Perhaps during your escape, they give you a 'Force vision' thingy of them defeating and then executing Mira. Why? Never been done before (they always survive), it makes the True Sith seem really hardcore, and fits in with what Kreia said about Mira dying (soon, of her own choice saving others)

This is not a flame, but,

NO.

I would not be interested in playing this storyline.

That could be plausible. Sounds neat but how would it fit with the rest of the story ie Revan and the Exile?

BoredAdmin - well the whole point of Revan and the Exile going off into the Unknown regions was to combat the True Sithy, so I really can't see them leading the True Sith against the Republic.

InSidious - are you always disagreeable? Okay, you don't like my idea, but why?

Rob - Uh...isn't Mira a human slave who was with the Mandalorians? Pretty sure she isn't a Mandalorian.

Cygnus - okay, but why?

JediMaster - well this is only the first part of my idea, I still have big plans for Mandalore, Revan and the Exile.

I like a good number of the ideas, not big on the flight sim mini-game... would rather just give me the turret guns like in K1&2.

To be honest, we don't know anything about the "True Sith" why would they attack like that? The True Sith could be a race or a thought, a culture or a place, an energy or a life form. There is far to much unknown about them to include them in such a way IMO. I don't think a True Sith are so blunt in their actions..this attack seems more like Malak or some other normal Sith Lord....I think the True Sith are much more hidden. thats me 2cents anyway lol

JediMaster - uh, no, it's not a fanfic. It's an idea as to how the storyline of KotOR3 should go.

Grey - well, due to what little we know of them, it's difficult to determine what their actions would be. I just figured that once they learn of the Republic and whatnot, they would attack the 'head of the beast', being Coruscant to cripple their enemies.

Well...

You onbiously start LS at your beginning, but good epic stuff overall.

It would semm obvious the new jedi would rebuild Coruscant, since it's safe, and Kreia mumbles about it all the time.

Also, T-3 would follow the jedi. All his former masters were Jedi, so he might be connected to them.

You might want to make it more neutral though, like playing a random civilian, trying to reach your family in all the chaos.

But good Idea overall. It would be quit more Epic then Kotor 2 :)

Darth Windu: Yes, and I don't like your ideas because they're crap.

Do you think that about everybody's ideas, or what? Darth Windu, you are right- He is just always disagreeable... :D

Rob - Uh...isn't Mira a human slave who was with the Mandalorians? Pretty sure she isn't a Mandalorian.

Yes, she was- but from what I remember her saying, she learned from the Mandalorians and essentially became a part of that clan, (I think). Even if she wasn't; I don't think that there is any reason why she wouldn't. That is just one of my story ideas, though.

I'm not bashing. I just think Darth Windu's starting point is aligned to far to the light. I'm not sure how DS palyers would receive this. What is the darker path to this story anyway? I think it should start a bit more neutral.

It also seems as if the plot is too rigid right off the bat. I mean, You've already labled me a padawan, got me studying from a master on Coruscant and jumping into a starfighter. How'd I get here? Who am I?

Also, Bastilla as my master? I don't think so. I mean Malak had her for what,

a day or two?

...and she turned so quickly

(I'm still mad at her for that, even though I redeemed her).

How much time has passed? I just don't see her as a master. I don't buy it.

Also, I don't see Visas as a master either. Wasn't she a sith? What master would train a sith? How long would it take for an ex-sith to ascend to the rank of master? How long did you say went by?

This isn't a flame, in fact I like some of the ideas. Coruscant is a must. I have a serious hankerin' for that planet. I hope it's massive with many quests.

I also wouldn't mind mini starfight here and there to break it up. Just as long as it doesn't take away from the Kotor (RPG) feel.

@ Darth InSidious: either post something constructive or don't post. I thought my previous edit was clear. You can dislike the proposed I deas but at least take the time to say why. "because they're crap" is just pure spam and quite rude.

As for me, I am not too fond the the Padawan idea. I prefer a more mature character discovering the force, perhaps a bit "à la Katarn". I definitely don't want to see Visas, Atton, Mical and/or Bastila as Jedi Masters...in fact I don't want a school like thingy.

Bastila could be killed in K1...yet they decided to make her appear in K2 (just to please boys in their puberty stage IMHO :p ). Even alive, I don'ty see her as a Jedi Master. As for the Kotor 2 characters, Visas could be killed too. In any event, I don't see any of them as a Jedi Master. They simply don't have the personality for this....huh? Atton or Bao-Dur as my teacher? It would have no credibility IMHO.

Archived