Home

Metal Gear - Ghosts of the Fox - IC Thread

Shana

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawk used her scope to keep track of Leon but as soon as she looked around again she saw the main door was made with steel and was covered by metal cases impossible to move by Leon or any of them...except maybe Brute.

Hawk gave Brute a pair of binoculars and then she turned to him.

- "Think you can move that and open the reinforced steel door?" - Hawk asked.

"Hmm" Brute said as he looked through the binoculars. "Like you said reinforced, but its cold so it'll have contracted, so that'll make it easier, but yeah I think I could do it."

"Cambell, the door we're looking at, if I bust it open, you think it'll alert too many people, or does it lead somewhere inconspicuous?"

- "That door is the only access to the next levels of the facility, they have blocked it intentionally, but I don't think they have placed any surveillance on it, since they don't think there's anyone strong enough to take their barricade down....that is why you are here as well" - Campbell said.

Hawk took position for sniping again and saw briefly on the window something that looked a lot like....herself. No, it couldn't be. She had imagined things again.

"yes sir." Brute snuk up to it, looked at it and analyzed it. He then lightly hooked his fingers aroudn the egdes, prepared himself, took a deep breath, then pulled with all the might he could muster. It started to creak, bend, pieces of the wall were cracking (assuming the wall is not also made of steel). It eventually came off and Brute stumbled backwards and fell with the door ontop of him, he threw it off then motioned to go through the door.

Strike looked in awe at just how strong the man really was, then proceeded through the doorway, motioning everyone to keep quiet so he could listen for patrols. The inside smelled sterile, and he didnt hear anything except for the rhythmic hissing of air being released from pipes somewhere.

-"I dont hear anything, lets continue."

He drew his pistols in front of him as he moved, his keen eyes searching for the slightest hint that someone knew they were here.

Neverthere's eyes were wide as she watched Brute tear the door away. "Whoa..." she breathed. She blinked and shook her head. "Definitely not something you see every day..."

With that, she moved forward cautiously. It would do her no good to be shot before she had a chance to be of use... not to mention how it hurts... not something she wanted to feel again any time soon.

Hawk saw again a figure in the blizzard. A woman with a sniper rifle. She was aiming for a shot and took it just when Hawk had taken the shot too.

The bullet fired by the woman was aimed at Leon.

Hawk stood with her scope ready once the sniper showed herself once more.

- "I think they know we're here" - Hawk said.

Strike heard the distinct "clink" of metal on metal when the sniper's bullet ricocheted off the wall. He flipped his codec to speak to them all when he heard hawk's voice in his ear

-"I think they know we're here."

Strike cursed under his breath. He motioned for everyone to take cover, and found a big crevice in a wall where brute could hide. He poked brute in the arm and pointed to the crevice, signaling him to hide in there. He waited for brute to get in, and then he jumped on his shoulders, knowing full well the behemoth could hold him up with no problem.

Hawk saw the woman again and took the shot, she missed once more. Then the woman took a shot at her and she dodgedit as well. Her codec rang and got an unknown frequency.

- "Finally we meet little sis, I have been expecting you" - the woman said her voice sounding much like Hawk's but with a german like accent.

- "Who are you and why do you call me sis? I have no family" - Hawk said.

- "Call me Silver Wolf, our big sis will be delighted to meet you" - Silver Wolf said.

- "What the hell is all this?" - Hawk asked.

- "Hmm...just the welcome wagon little sis...just the welcome wagon" - Silver Wolf said.

The woman disappeared and her codec transmition ended. Hawk called the Colonel.

- "Colonel they know we are here! How is that possible and who is this Silver Wolf?!" - Hawk demanded.

- "Silver Wolf is part of the terrorist group 'Ghosts of FOXDIE', she along with her sister, Golden Wolf make up for the sniper team of the terrorists" - Campbell said.

Wolf was brushing the side of his exoskeleton after his event ended. "What the hell was that..?" The bullet had merely scraped his exoskeleton, and he wasn't at all harmed. He scanned around with his helmet. "I don't see anyone, but I could be wrong. Weather hides people very well. Ask Hawk if she can spot anyone else. Out of curiosity, Colonel, why am I sharing the same code name as them? Is there something behind that too?"

Something clicked in Strike's mind. That name...wolf. He remembered the documents on the Shadow Moses incident, someone had the codename wolf. It was on the tip of his tongue but he couldnt figure out the rest of it. Then it hit him. Sniper Wolf! He radioed the Colonel,

-"Colonel, that sniper, Silver Wolf. Do you think that name is a copycat of the Shadow Moses incident? The sniper from that was Sniper Wolf. Is there any relation?"

- "No Shadow Wolf, your name has nothing to do with the situation, we had no knowledge of the terrorist group, we only identified Silver wolf from the conversation she had with Hawk and we are looking into what you said Strike" - Campbell said.

Hawk was still a little shaken about the whole thing.

- "Go in guys I'll cover from here" - Hawk said.

((Through the door you should find a series of hall ways and elevators that go deeper into the installation, feel free to improvise, fight soemone so WJ can take up the identity and infiltrate the enemy ranks))

Shadow Wolf also contacted Hawk shortly after, "Hey, we'll keep you posted on any information once we're inside. If you feel like coming in with us, we'll make sure we've set up a secure, clear path for you to come through. Just take your time but be careful, it's cold out there, we don't want you gettin' frostbite or anything."

Shadow went through the first door and saw a high ranking officer starting to put his card through a reader. He looked at the group, holding up a finger, and he went inside, making almost no noise. He began to do acrobatic moves, ranging from backflips to cartwheels until he was just behind the officer, grabbing him and putting him in a sleeper hold. He dragged the officer out and into view, away from the cameras as well, and looked up. "Think this guy'll come in handy? He's just unconcious," he said.

- "Thanks Never" - Hawk said and went back to the group.

Leon had passed through and there was a balcony above. One man and a woman were talking.

- "Now what's going on? You said you wanted to tell me something" - the man said.

- "'He' is here, Trigger" - the woman said.

- "I expected as much Silver" - Quick Trigger said.

- "My little sis is out there as well" - Silver Wolf said.

- "Does Golden know?" - Quick Trigger asked.

- "Yes, she is the one that knew right away, do you think we should tell the boss that he's here" - Silver said.

- "I will tell him, you handle your sister, I already got a previous engagement, but Crow is more than willing to help you out. Blast Mark is doing his own tricks on them...be careful will ya" - Trigger said and went through a door. Then Silver Wolf's steps were no longer audible either.

Archived