Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wildjedi's not sure if she should open a new thread for her RP as the 'invitation only' one was closed due to it exclusivity... So she may start it in the Current RP thread.
well, all the parts have been cast already in the mercenary crew stuff. with that one, the parts hadn't been cast, and they wanted specific members to join the RP. that was where the issue was. if they want to close the next thread, i will fight tooth and nail to make sure that they understand the difference. ;)

stinger, Ryshana will have heard of Riebe. She's been in and out of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant since about a year before SW EP1. During those early days, she carried a saberstaff with burnt orange blades. Shortly after the Battle of Naboo, she disappeared for a couple of years. When she returned, her saberstaff was blue and she took a couple of missions for the Jedi before disappearing again.

After three years, Riebe returned again with twin sabers, both green blades, but she also had both of her saberstaffs, the orange and the blue. After that, she stayed fairly continuously at the Temple for three more years.

Two years before 'Attack of the Clones', she went away for about six months.

She made a name for herself during the Clone Wars, fighting alongside the Jedi frequently. Around the Temple she was best known for scolding the Jedi Council. She did this whenever they treated her as just another Jedi. She was not and they knew it; they were afraid of her because of it.

Shortly after the Battle of Naboo, she took an apprentice, Caitlin Bryce. Caitlin learned quickly and was Knighted three years after she became a padawan. The Council allowed Caitlin to be a full Jedi, though her Master had been more of an 'Honorary Jedi'. When Caitlin took on Erica West, Riebe began training Nadira DelCarr. When Nadira learned even more quickly than Caitlin had, the Council exiled her. Riebe took this very hard and vanished again (this was the reason for her vanishing the first time between EP 1 and EP 2).

Still, Riebe remained mostly loyal to the Jedi... until the Council attacked Palpatine. She followed Anakin to where Mace Windu was fighting with Palpatine and watched as the conflict came to an end. She watched Windu get shoved out the window and then, Palpatine turned to her. He revealed that he knew the history of the Sith Hunters and called her a backstabbing fool who should backstab again. She took up Windu's lightsaber along with that of another of the Masters that faced Palpatine and agreed.

She went along with this long enough to vanish. Any Jedi clever enough to escape the purges would have heard that she'd turned against them long enough to slip away into hiding. This may be a point of some bitterness for Ryshana until, later in this chapter, Riebe comes to rescue the crew (they'd been captured) from Darth Vader. Vader stops her, they talk, and then they fight. Neither one wins, but Riebe tells Vader to get to the bridge. His crew is significantly smaller than it was when Riebe and our crew came aboard. She suggests that, perhaps they could use his help in piloting the ship. He leaves and Riebe finishes getting the rest of us out :)

If you havant already noticed i've added links and Synopsis to The stories... So if you already know the title and basic storyline to yours you can send me a Synopsis at any time.

I understand that what people do before you can affest the whole plot to yours so it's not 'set in stone' and can be changed at any time (obviously not after we've started your story).

Hi all

I've been giving some thought to the story after Jasra's (i know it's a long way off but it don't hurt to plan.) and i have what i think is a good idea. Although Nic will be the front man of the story it should give everyone somthing to do.

For this to work i'm going to need to stick a story before Stringers, This will not be long and if done right shouldn't take more than a week to do. The basic story line is we are stopped by imps for a routine inspection and are all seperated & interrogated. This will make it more a collection of short stories than an RP, Although it's to reveal somthing about Nic (which will play in the story after Jasra's) it can be used by all for character development.

The story after Jasra's will basically involve two or three people being captured (Ryshana Can't be captued and either Nic or Jana need to be captured) and taken to Vjun by Darth Vader (Vjun is a place where Vader has built a palace and it rains Acid). He's done this to use the captured as Bait so we'll take Ryshanna to him. The rest involves us escaping. More than that will depend on the fact if that's the last story or not.

Again this is not set in stone but i'd like to hear your opinions. I know it's a long way off (could be a year) so no need to volunteer yet as the stories inbetween could greatly change things.

I think it's a good story line, StarMark! (Especially since it involves a villian (DV) that we shouldn't be able to kill.) Hopefully, by the time it's ready to take place, we'll know more about any 'special skills' that the individual crewmembers have, and that might make it easier to decide who gets captured and who does the rescuing. But I like it!

EJ, just curious... at one point didn't you say you'd see him on the SD with Darth Vader? Will that still happen or... hmm... I bet you chase him and he gets away. Then, he watches us and finds out where we're going next and that's why Vader's there with his fleet to capture us... mind if we use Sephiroth that way, EJ?

WJ- This is what i plan on doing if it's fine with you...

Nic collects the crew in the common room to lay down the plan of action, he basically sends Jana and Beryl to sell the Swoops, While him and Ryshana go get some fake IDs for the crew (this way when we are taken by the empire they won't know who we really are and it allows the people doing the following stories more free range). Meanwhile Cloud goes out for revenge, Nic asks oliver and Jack to keep an eye on him and makes sure he doesn't get killed. (if thats fine with EJ aswell). then whatever happens happens we leave corellia then the whole vader thing happens.

Let me know if this is fine, if its not good for you just say, also say if it needs alterations but otherwise fine.

Archived