Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

I should have brought this up when i received EJs PM, but as my character wouldn't 'leave a man behind' can we have Beryls brother inform us an imperial patrol ship has just entered the system on the far side of the planet so we have to leave then or they will find us.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not necessary. Cloud's not getting left behind. Impe just went out, found him unconscious, and is bringing him back. He'll wake up and demand that he be allowed to chase Sephiroth. We'll refuse, so he'll run off in the Headhunter and we'll chase him. Up in space, we discover why Cloud left. Sephiroth is just preparing to enter hyperspace. He does and Cloud follows him. Then, we follow Cloud.

After coming out of hyperspace, we all get pulled into the Star Destroyer waiting for Sephiroth. Cloud and Seph get to fight again and Cloud kills Seph. Then, we get captured.

Events of the next few posts:

Cloud's going to run off in the Headhunter and we'll chase him. There's no Imp fleet where we're at. When we come out of hyperspace, we'll get pulled into a Star Destroyer, where Cloud will fight and kill Sephiroth. Then, we'll all get captured.

While i was looking around the web for things i need to do a Fan-fic i found this. http://blogs.starwars.com/abelgpena/5

It has a list of Star Wars Curses so it should be useful in the future, after all we are playing the characters from the lower levels of society being Mercs.

hehe, now that is an interesting find. i don't think you'll here Ryshana bust many of those out, but you'll find out that she used to 'curse like a trooper'. ;)

Ok, so I've been playing around with my new Photosuite program, and I've come up with a crew pic using the descriptions and/or pics provided in your character sheets. I did this just for fun, but feel free to give your comments.

Clockwise from Centre: Nic White (& Betsy), Jana Vincent, Jack Goren, Cloud Strife, Beryl Quitaan, Oliver Van Impe, and Ryshana Oliaya.

6ce34163.jpg

Archived