Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it would make more sense if your character was someone that was still carrying out the Jedi Purges by hunting down and killing any Jedi that remained. Given Ryshana's backround of being on the run, it would make sense if your character was specifically looking for Ryshana.

As it seems to be fine with Steven you are a Dark Jedi under the Empires command to hunt the remaining Jedi... Now you can start it with you being breifed by the emperor or you can start as if your char has been hunting Ryshanna for a while.

Now as a few peeps did select option 1 we will conider this a trial as well, Basically when we are close to the end we'll have another vote to see if you will be a permanant addition, You'll probably convert if we(and you) want you to stay around otherwise you and ryshanna will probably saber fight to the death.

You don't need to do a Char sheet unless you want to.

A Dark jedi could be nice - it will suit the RP with Jana.

In RP: My person is dying right now. But there isen't anyway to save him. How do you think, i should save him? (if i should save him :p). He is dying because of his old freind, who has posioned Oliver. If that is good RP? :)

XoRRoX, are you wanting anyone to save Oliver, or are you planning to do that on your own? Just asking because it appears that Jana is returning to the ship and she would most likely discover Oliver lying in the corridor. (And the idea of going after a posioner sounds okay to me as an RP topic.)

Erm...arrested? Again? Leaving only Jack, Jana, and Oliver (who's still sort of sick, right?) the only crewmembers on the Echo? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather not split up the crew at the present moment.

Steven, could you give us a hint on where the story is going and why being taken to a prison on another planet is necessary to the plot? I'd rather just find out what Carmen's business is with Nic, get back to the ship with the supplies, and go with the story from there. Jana's been waiting for an answer from the Dreadnaught captain for 35 posts now as to why he wanted to speak with her and he hasn't yet answered. I know there is a lot of bureaucacy in the Empire, but... c'mon! ;)

Ok guys i'm going to go into Nic's backstory basically because it seems like another person is going into a similar direction and i don't want it to seem as if i'm ripping them off. I'll put it in a spoiler tag so if you want it to be a surprise it will be.

Nic White isn't his real name, He changed it after he left naboo. He left naboo because he ended up killed his brothers wife, although the circumstances made it unavoidable he felt so guilty he left the planet

• 4 weeks later...
ok, should we officially call the thread 'dead', or what?? i actually was looking forward to getting to my story (especially since i'm done with college this semester), but if that's not going to happen now....

We could always skip my story if you guys want to keep the rpg going. My life not reallty important.

K Vote time.

1) Skip it go on to the next.

2) Continue this story but go strait to the Con job.

3) Skip this story and just go only do stories that have been thoughurly(sp) planned.

4) kill it.

one vote each... i say 2

Archived