Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh just a note about everyones stories. They don't have to start dtrait after the previous one but don't make them any longer than a couple of months after. If you do base it a week or more please fill in the gap so the crew know what they've been doing as we don't want everyone contradicting each other. i.e we dont want one person too say "since the jedi arrived we ain't had a single job." then one to say "that job we had yesterday made a ton of cash."

^^^ no you don't suck

@ Everyone- O.k because we have 3 of the 10 or so force sensitives in the galaxy, i think we need some kind of reason. This is star wars and stuff like this doesn't happen by coininsiance(sp). I think it should be somthing like Nic or Jana sonehow act as a force magnet drawing these sensitives to them... I suggest Jana as that can be the reason why she has Reibe looking over her. Unless Wild has somthing else planned.

Yeah, that's fine... and it makes me happier now... unexplained stuff bothers me ;)

Yes, Jana is a 'Force magnet'. That's likely the reason Ryshana felt drawn to approach her in search of passage to Alderaan. Jana isn't extremely Force sensitive herself, but Riebe sticks around to shelter her... Riebe knows that, if Jana were found by the Empire, they would use her to attract Jedi. So Riebe uses her abilities to hide Jana's 'magnetism'. Still, in close quarters, Force sensitives feel drawn to Jana.

well, since the current rp seems to be getting nowhere, and since we've pretty much accomplished what we wanted to accomplish, i think it would be a good idea to just simply post a summary of what we've already decided will happen and move on to the next thread.

that is unless we've just lost all interest in pursuing further rp's with this idea...

My fault, really... I've just been so busy, I've been unable to post recently and, as this one was my story, it suffered. I'll post a general end that includes all of our characters once I get confirmation from all of you that char control is alright in this situation.

My fault, really... I've just been so busy, I've been unable to post recently and, as this one was my story, it suffered. I'll post a general end that includes all of our characters once I get confirmation from all of you that char control is alright in this situation.

Fine by me.

Archived