Who do you want to play as in KoTOR 3?

igyman

Who will you play as in KoTOR 3?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you play as in KoTOR 3?

• Revan
    • Exile
    • A completely new character

I've read a lot of different opinions on the main character in KoTOR 3. Although I think Revan should again be the main character, there are some who think that should be the Exile and some who think we need a completely new character. Well, the easiest way to know for sure what the majority wants is a poll. So, vote for your prefered character and maybe give an explanation for your opinion.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Revan because i liked the character and would like to play him again BUT this would not be practicle for the reasons that others have already stated, so it should be another character. Yet another super powerful jedi, WOO HOO! :zz1:

Both Revan and the Exile are powerfull characters at the end of the games. Reusing them would be forced, I mean does anybody want to see Revan or the Exile mindwiped or cut off from the Force again?

On this point, if that were to happen, i think the most believeable would be the exile. Heres why, the exile regained his abilities through force bonds (especially with Kreia), so when he goes off by himself to find Revan he looses many of his abilities as he has no force bonds to rely on. So when the game starts and he has people join the party he can start to regain his abilities again. A bit lame i know but (i think) believeable.

A new PC, Revan and The Exile are Jedi gods now, and I will not be happy if we do have one/both of them and they return to level one that would be bull****. Also, I want to be a REAL Jedi, not an exile or ex-Sith Lord who has amnesia.

Completely new character.

The last thing we need is some lame excuse why Revan or the Exile are back at level 1.

How about this lame excuse?

The exile regained his abilities through force bonds (especially with Kreia), so when he goes off by himself to find Revan he looses many of his abilities as he has no force bonds to rely on. So when the game starts and he has people join the party he can start to regain his abilities again. A bit lame i know but (i think) believeable.

Good point, Sun_Tzu.

How about this lame excuse:

Revan, when arriving to the Unknown Regions, faces Nilhus. Nilhus knocks Revan's defense and syphons the force out of him. Being that Revan has a dark taint, Nilhus becomes what he is now. Revan falls unconciouss, since Nilhus nearly sucked his life force out. I know it's a long shot, but it might (I hope) work.

At the risk of being over-repetitive I'm gonna quote a part from my own post at the ''KoTOR 3 Storyline ideas'' thread:

A scene begins on the Dark Planet located just outside the galaxy. That planet doesn't have its own sun, so it's always night. We are taken to a huge throne room where Revan (in his famous robes with the mask) meets the Sith Lord who will be the main bad guy in KoTOR 3. The Sith Lord tells Revan that he/she made a big mistake by coming there and says that Revan will die as the exile if he persists. They engage in combat and the Sith Lord triumphs. Instead of killing him the Sith Lord decides to spare Revan's life because Revan did weaken the Republic. He strips Revan of the armor and his memories of the Dark Planet's location and sends him/her in a small aircraft straight to Coruscant. At this point you are taken to the character creation screen and after that you take Revan's role once more in his quest to rally his companions and find the Dark Planet.

If you don't like it, say so, but do me a favour and don't call this lame.

One thing about a new PC: If anyone chose this option because it 'doesn't make sense', then it isn't a good enough reason. If someone voted because he wants a new PC, that's fine.

I voted because of both. For one, I want a new PC. For two, I don't want to have some lame reason to be one of the same characters, yet level one and weak again - and with no items that I got in the last game. I would also prefer if my history is not already discovered, which can not be said of either Revan or the Exile.

Archived