Home

What is the creepiest thing you've notice in the game? (Spoilers?)

zadi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disregard what I said in my last post - by far the creepiest scene I remember now, is when you confront Sion on Malachor if you're a female character...when he starts talking about how you are his weakness and (basically) that he loves you. That's just wrong, man. Plain wrong. :tsk: Especially if your LS in nature. He's a zombie man - he's frickin' undead, for the love of god! :eyeraise: *shudders at the prospect of innapropriate thoughts* :barf:

:lol:

That would make sense if you were a guy. Of course I remember the same kind of feeling from a book called Tandia where the main character PK says he loves Hymies (supposed to be Morrie) but not the romantic kind. More of a deep brotherly love I guess. Maybe that's what Juhani feels though it would make me very uncomfortable. That's just me.

Malachor V was very creepy, I mean the whole concept and the planet itself, and also the Peragus sleeping quarters, I hate that area!!! :headblast: it´s just disgusting and sinister :mob:

Also the feeling of despair of the abandoned Korriban academy or the Dantooine enclave sublevel, it´s so blue.

Attons messed up sith past

"I did what I did with all Jedi. I hurt her. I hurt her a lot. And then, right when I thought she couldn't take anymore - she showed me the Force. In my head. And I felt everything she felt, and I heard just an echo of what the Force was. And how what I was doing... I think I loved her, but it wasn't that kind of love. It was the kind of love where you're willing to give up everything for someone you don't even know. I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. In the end, she sacrificed herself to keep my secret, to prevent the Sith from knowing about that touch of the Force inside me. She wasted her life to save me. Me."

The only scary thing in TSL to me was the start at the Peragus station... i really liked how you could discover what happened to the other guys in the Bacta Tanks...and everything went out of control at the station.. Peragus was really great if you take the time to watch every single holo vid.

But other than that there's nothing scary:

Nihilus voice was goddamn annoying

Malachor was empty although the music was pretty suitable to create a scary feeling

Korriban wasnt scary at all, i dont know why

Sion seems to be so stupid, iam not afraid of him.

A REAL scary game is F.E.A.R .. i am not able to play it in the night when iam alone because it scares the **** out of me...

Doom 3 was also scary at the start.

OH and vampire 2 was too :D

A REAL scary game is F.E.A.R .. i am not able to play it in the night when iam alone because it scares the **** out of me...

Doom 3 was also scary at the start.

OH and vampire 2 was too :D

F.E.A.R and Doom 3 weren't scary for me at all. Both KOTOR weren't scary but like I mentioned in my original post, the Onderon scenes did creep me out since the heads used were all potential Exiles.

I didn't play F.E.A.R., but Doom 3 was pretty damaging to my nerves - it scared the hell out of me and since we're mentioning other scary games (even though it's off topic), here's another one that scared the hell out of me, more than Doom 3 - it was the Shalebridge Cradle mission in Thief 3 Deadly Shadows - not much enemies, but those sounds and atmosphere... creepy.

First time playing through, I was so happy seeing "Dantooine" on the star map, I loved that place in K1. But then when you see the enclave in rubble...

And also when you learn about the deaths of Master Zhar and Master Dorak.

[spoiler!!]

But the most creepy was when you read the description of the the masters when Kreia drains their life. I think it was like, " This master's body is lifeless, and void of the force" or something.

Ok i understand if you arent scared by Doom. :D

But even FEAR didnt scar you? oO

Imo fear is just as good as movies like The Grudge or the Ring..

But i have to admit, my nerves arent that good when it comes to Horror :D

The Grudge and The Ring were poor remakes of the original Japanese movies. I don't get scared easily, I'm the type that LOVES to have nightmares but I do get creeped out which in my book is different then getting scared. That's why the potential Exile heads on Onderon creeps me out because it follows the line of "what if" and I hate "what if."

Archived