Home

OMG.....I'm so messed up

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay try this.

after i beat psychonauts, i went crazy 'cause i wanted to know what happens next. anyway, i acted like raz, dressed up as lili, and yelled quotes from the game like, "tree sitter". heck, i even made 18 letters to tim saying to make a new game. but never mailed 'um. but the weirdest thing was i tried to look on ebay for anything related to psychonauts. sadly, all i found the playing cards.

the end ^^

• 1 year later...

I've done some weird things (dressing up in a Renaissance dress, complete with gaudy rings, walking down the street waving to random passersby, then going to see the movie 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' in costume, and actually staying in a Renaissance re-enactment group for 20+ years). However, this conversation takes the cake for the weirdest I ever had with someone.

Picture this: 50 or 60-ish year-old lady, who didn't put down her age or birthdate on her medical history sheet.

Jae: How old are you?

Lady (serious look on face): 19.

*Jae's not 100% sure if she's serious and nearly laughs at what appears to be a joke*

Lady continues: I've been resurrected.

*Jae has a long pause, wondering what to say next*

Jae: Uh, what year were you born in your former life?

Lady: 1949.

I dressed up as Darth Vader to see Star Wars Episode 3. I didn't even go on opening night, and people though I was a guy.

and then my cousin showed up, unexpected (seriously, he just walked into the theater and I was like "BODHI!!!!")

One time in Highschool, I got an urge to fart. It seemed like a little fart, so i thought i would just let it ease its way out and hope it didn't smell none. I started to let it leak out and then it became like this torrent of gas and was proabably one of the loudest farts i've ever made. To make matters worse the room was pretty much dead silent because we were taking a test or something so everyone heard it loud and clear. My teacher got mad at me.

Archived