Home

Kotor 3 - no CHEATS PLZ!!!!!!!!!

kotor_freak

Cheats are good...after you play the game through about 7 or 8 times.

I myself like cheats as an opportunity to see what you can do with all that power. So I'm sorry, but I must disagree, cheats are there for the sole fact of not losing intrest after beating the game a few times.

I don't know what all you other people think but i think cheats spoil games.

Actually cheat codes are placed into games for development purposes, and usually left intact for players as a courtesy.

The cheats in KotOR and TSL are invaluable to modders as well, so if you don't want a lot of mods for KotOR III then by all means remove the cheats...

This request is a little silly IMHO, no one is holding a gun to your head and "making" you use cheats, are they? ;)

something i think that makes the kotor series a bit dull for me is the cheats. I know their is loads of cheats and i wish that kotor 3 will be cheat free. I don't know what all you other people think but i think cheats spoil games.
You of course realize that you don't have to use them?

What everyone else said - cheats are good to have fun in the game after already beating it without them, or (and this, I think, is a very small possibility in KoTOR) if you're stuck somewhere in the game and can't find another solution, except using cheats.

lol kotOR is a single player game. What do you have to care if your neighbor uses cheats?

Nothing forces you to use cheats.

I don't see the point in removing that option from those who want some cheats and penalize everyone just because you don't want to cheat...If you don't want cheats, just don't use them.

I like to mess around with cheats after my fist playthrough and try things I wouldn't try in a normal game (such as those somewhat useless force powers), not to mention that cheats are extremely useful when you mod the game.

If there are going to be no cheats, there would be no mods, and everyone wants mods. Like Devon said, cheats make it very easy for modders. Also it would just suck to play through the game for the 19th time, with out any good weapons annihilating NPCs left and right. Cheats are necessary.

Archived