Home

Fun With Photoshop (56K Warning)

me no like anime...

still, lets have some more stuff:

death3lb.th.jpg

makes me lol, then feel bad...

more of a "local" joke, this was about 3 years ago at school... he still ahsnt ever ahd a girlfriend...:xp:

desperatetim3ht.th.png

lmaospiderman8ze.jpg

erm...

and of course, the classic "i-think-we-know-where-hes-actually-looking" picture:

lol33kj.th.jpg

calssic. i'll step out the ring for a bit now :)

Ehhh, someone redrew some scenes from Neon Genesis Evangelion, I assumed it was fairly self-explanatory. Go watch the show if you don't get it, it's fairly easy to find.

No, I've seen the first couple of episodes, but I should get my hands on the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.

They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.

They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.

They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.

They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.

Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known the man.

:lol:

Archived