Home

[FIC]Amongst the Ruins

I didn't see anything wrong either, but I did notice the difference between those two posts. For me, the bars in "Stretched out Chapter 11 Post" just wrapped around to the next lines. The "my above edit to Chapter 12" wrapped over too, but it ended on different lines, if you know what I mean. Is this happening to you too, Pottsie?

Btw, thanks for the help, RedHawke.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, does anyone think that I have a chance of winning anything at the CEC Awards?

RC and I have already mentioned you. A shame nobody has mentioned me yet... Please mention me somebody. I do a lot to try and entertain people with my Fics. :lol: Good luck with getting mentioned.

The other day I was looking at some clone commanders, to see if I could find out who the real commander of the 501st legion was. I found this.

It says that Appo was the commander of the 501st. I believe that it specified on Coruscant. Do you think that I should make it so that something happens to Spike before Kightfall?

I pobably will. I just want to hear what you guys think.

Btw, I worked on the next chapter a little bit today. I don't think I'll have time to finish it for tomorrow, but you never know.

Archived