Home

You've played too much KotOR when...

RC-1162

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you wish you could use force kill on that dumb [bEEEEEEP] girl who is always bugging the crap outta ya :D (theres one such in my class)

That usually means she _likes_ you, RC! ;)

The more, the merrier at Hotel Asylum. We're all one big crazy happy family there.

OT....

You've played too much Kotor when you start worrying if you've played too much Kotor.

That usually means she _likes_ you, RC ;)

not this girl. anyway, im already booked, and she hardly has any friends so she's outta luck :xp:

OT:

...when you glue rolled up towels to your head and start speaking in huttese to be like a twilek

Picture this:

We're at Pizza hut waiting for the pizza and playing the "Such-and-such" game with the cards that Hut put out. The cards give you clues, and the answer is always "____ and ____". For instance, the clue is " 2% and bakery items" and the answer is "Milk and Cookies."

Well, one of the cards had the clue "Clipping object and adhesive", and the answer is "scissors and glue."

Before anyone else could answer, my son piped up and loudly said, "Scissors and adhesive grenades!"

Jimbo and I were doubled over with laughter. I'm still chuckling over that one.

you play too much KOTOr when...

you all want to go to Jae's Hotel Asylum just to play more KOTOR and wonder if you played so much that you went to a hotel just to get your memeory wiped of KOTOR

Going to another hotel doesn't work, trust me. Of course, it would probably have worked better if I hadn't brought my laptop and the Kotor disk along on vacation.... :D

Archived