Home

The DS Sucks

Lynk Former

Oh my god. What a ****ing dip****.

Does he even "look it up," because "it's a fact". Because a good 80 percent of what he said was straight bull****.

You can't change the DS battery? Bull****.

The PSP has WiFi! Guess what dip****, so does the DS.

You can't listen to music or watch movies on the ds. Yeah, stock. But with the right hardware from lik-sang, you can. And don't give me that "It's not stock" bull****, because he talks about hooking a PSP up to a tv, and AFAIK, that ain't stock.

The second screen is a waste of battery life. Please. Go back and play your PSP for an hour or so. Oh wait. That's right, you already did that, and now it's dead.

God, so much bull****.

Oh my god. What a ****ing dip****.

Does he even "look it up," because "it's a fact". Because a good 80 percent of what he said was straight bull****.

You can't change the DS battery? Bull****.

The PSP has WiFi! Guess what dip****, so does the DS.

You can't listen to music or watch movies on the ds. Yeah, stock. But with the right hardware from lik-sang, you can. And don't give me that "It's not stock" bull****, because he talks about hooking a PSP up to a tv, and AFAIK, that ain't stock.

The second screen is a waste of battery life. Please. Go back and play your PSP for an hour or so. Oh wait. That's right, you already did that, and now it's dead.

God, so much bull****.

Calm Down Son!

The whole thing is just some gag. It's a group of high schoolers who think they're pretty funny.

But they're really pretty lame.

umm, it was just one person and he looked like he was late 20's to early 30's. im guessing 27/28.

umm, it was just one person and he looked like he was late 20's to early 30's. im guessing 27/28.

He might be older, I don't know. But his friends look like high schoolers. Google "moldytoaster" or "talking with jon". This is far from the only video.

"The PSP stands for "The Playstation portable," how cool is that? Now I don't know what the DS stands for....... and I know a lot about the DS...... i know a lot about gaming..... and it's a piece of garbage, not only that.... it's a piece of trash!"

I can't figure out if he's serious or joking and trying not to laugh...

I am not really all that amazed by the DS either, but I would have better luck as a belly dancer at the White House, then this clown would have at being any kind of a speaker. This guy sounds like the many a typical morons I have to deal with time and time. He discredits himself because he keeps talking up how cool the PSP is, and yet he doesn't even know what "DS" stands for. Retard. Oh yeah...."look it up" take your own advice Professor. I would rather gouge my ears out with a salad fork then have to listen to any other thing this screw ball has to say. This guy has other videos? That's it....I quit the internet! :mad:

haha, he said the PSP was $800 and the games were like $100! and that it can light your house on fire, HAHA! then he said it destroyed half a town from fires! HAHA! that bastard :D haha, he said th DS's battery works for 400 hours straight and the PSP lasts 15 minutes. haha, he said that Bill Gates would say its worse than his computers :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.talkingwithjon.com/

Okay. The fact that he has two videos calling down the PSP/DS with the SAME points is pretty funny. I do think that they're a bit long.

That's the problem with these guys. Their timing and delivery is poor.

.. I can't believe Rhett thinks it's funny. :( At best, one 30 minute videos has about one minute worth a chortle.

Archived