Home

Your Favorite KotOR Series Moment (MAJOR SPOILERS)

The Source

Your Favorite KotOR Series Moment  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite KotOR Series Moment

• KotOR I - Revelation: You are Revan.
    • KotOR I - Learning the ways of the Force on Korriban.
    • KotOR I - Purchasing HK-47 on Dantooine.
    • KotOR I - Bastilla force-pushing Mission onto her but.
    • KotOR I - The insane former Dark Jedi Master on Korriban.
    • KotOR II - Revelation: You are an Echo.
    • KotOR II - Kreia's nostelgic moment in Rebuilt Onclave
    • KotOR II - Breaking down 'Mira' to turn her into a Jedi.
    • KotOR II - Making two thugs comiting suicide on Nar Shaddaa.
    • KotOR I I- 'Driving up her onramp' conversation.

Your Favorite KotOR Series Moment

Let us get some fun in here. It has been a while since we had a thread like this, so I presented some options in the poll. However, feel free to post your own rememberable moment. This moment can be from either KotOR I or KotOR II.

It's gotta be this:

HK-47: Statement: Oh, yes, my master had quite the collection of tortured individuals; seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples:

Mockery: (carth) Oh Master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust YOU or ANYONE! EVER AGAIN!

(or with bastila) Mockery: Oh Master, I love you, but I hate how you stand afar. But I think we should press our slimy, mucus covered lips together in the cargo hold!

(now just imagine HK-47 using a mock carth and bastila voice - the funniest thing ever...but the best is to come:)

Conclusion: Such pheremone driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors, and make me wish i could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core, and pull the trigger.

I laughed for like an hour! I am going to quote that wherever I go

My brothers friend had told me i was Revan

, so i didnt come as a shock, but if he hadent that would probaly be my favourite. But i like the speach Kreia do if you take her with you to the enclave so my vote go for that

Since the title of the thread isn't wasn't marked (spoiler) please use spoiler tags. Especially for that particular one. We still get tons of new players on these forums ;) ~ ChAiNz.2da

You can find a complete list of VB tags to use here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

EDIT: Added "spoiler" to the title after reading the very first poll choice.. gadz! :eek:

Didnt think it was a problem when i saw the poll, it was already sayed there, but i had wrong so im sorry

I love it when there are spoiler tags in a thread clearly marked "Spoilers."

Anyway, I voted "You are Revan."

BTW, this poll needs some fixing.

KotOR I - Learning the ways of the Force on Korriban.

Korriban should be Dantooine

KotOR I - Purchasing HK-47 on Dantooine.

Dantooine should be Tatooine

KotOR I - Bastilla force-pushing Mission onto her but.

Bastila is spelled with one "L" instead of two, and but should be spelled "butt".

Other than that, great poll idea. :D

It's gotta be this:

HK-47: Statement: Oh, yes, my master had quite the collection of tortured individuals; seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples:

Mockery: (carth) Oh Master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust YOU or ANYONE! EVER AGAIN!

(or with bastila) Mockery: Oh Master, I love you, but I hate how you stand afar. But I think we should press our slimy, mucus covered lips together in the cargo hold!

(now just imagine HK-47 using a mock carth and bastila voice - the funniest thing ever...but the best is to come:)

Conclusion: Such pheremone driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors, and make me wish i could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core, and pull the trigger.

I laughed for like an hour! I am going to quote that wherever I go

Definitely my favorite part of the series.

Why is it I seem to have missed the above HK dialogue and the up the loading ramp conversation. But far and above all else the discovery that I was Revan the first time through I swear I nearly had a heartattack especially when nearly Bastila validated it. The Exiles Revilation that he is an echo still seems a little bit more like a farse than truth considering the ending of K2.

Although HK-47 revelation that Revan built him and the origin of the "Meatbag" designation to all humanoids had me in tears for hours after the game was turned off. I have to say the award given to Bioware for most original character with HK-47 was well deserved. Everybody I know that has read the books about IG-88 swears up and down that they would rather read about HK-47. However they also feel that if they did that it would really need to be an audio book because HK-47 really needs to be able to voice act his parts.

The Bastila vs Mission is a good one also, but not shocking enough.

A lot of stuff is missing in the Pool, example:

Explanation: Why did Bastila get caught.

Spiffy Moment: Bastila and Revan sticking their Slimey lips together.

HK47: Definition of Love

Learning the ways of the Force on Korriban <=== ACTUALLY A GOOD ONE. I kinda love the whole "Learn to be Sith" thing.

Why is it I seem to have missed the above HK dialogue and the up the loading ramp conversation. But far and above all else the discovery that I was Revan the first time through I swear I nearly had a heartattack especially when nearly Bastila validated it. The Exiles Revilation that he is an echo still seems a little bit more like a farse than truth considering the ending of K2.

Out of all the games I have played, I thought that this scene was the best. All the character dialogues were stitched together, and they revealed to you the gammer, "You are the dead Revan." You keeped hearing about Malek and Revan, but you didn't see the twist coming. When you play the game for the first time, KotOR I gave me an emotional ride.

Other Great Moments:

- Bastila being tortured ticked me off. I wanted to save her life.

- Before you confront a Bastila, on the alien temple, her music hits the speakers. At that moment, I felt the darkside overwhelm my scences. Once I approached the fallen Bastila, I tried so hard to find dialogue to convert her back.

- Killing the Sel'keth was like hurting a child. I felt so horrible durring my first darkside run.

Definately finding out your Revan in KOTOR. First time I played through and got to that scene my jaw dropped to the floor and the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up.

- Killing the Sel'keth was like hurting a child. I felt so horrible durring my first darkside run.

Not for me, I hated the Selkath. Though every time I get to Kashyyyk when playing darkside I have a hard time getting darkside points *be's a wookiee fan* :wookiee: Also killing Zalbaar and Mission is still kinda of hard for me on darkside.

Archived