Home

Colour

This is a small thing but in the first KOTOR the writing for everything is blue and enemies appear in red. KOTOR II had the text in a dark green and your enemies. For KIII(whenever it will be made) I was wondering what people here would like to see, I'm assuming that your enemies would stay red, As for me I wouldn't mind seeing a Yellowish colour for the normal writing.

I think they should continue using blue. I don't want anything too fancy. I didn't like the colors from K2. Apart from that, I believe it's already the default setting for windows and nearly every other game uses it s well. Doing it different would be weird. I wouldn't mind seeing an option for it, and they don't use blue it would even be required to get blue back.

I wouldn't mind seeing a dynamic screen and text. Like, If you're going darkside, all the text and everything could be a really dark shade, and if you're going lightside, it could all be fairly light.

That's a really good idea. It could match the background color for the character screen.

I wouldn't mind seeing a dynamic screen and text. Like, If you're going darkside, all the text and everything could be a really dark shade, and if you're going lightside, it could all be fairly light.

While a nice idea it would be a royal pain in the *ss to implement.

It's a great idea, but wouldn't work real well visually. Try typing in the dark grey text here and see what it does on the dark grey background. It disappears very nicely. Very light colors will likewise disappear on the light backgrounds. I'd like to be able to read what's happening, so I don't care what color it is, as long as the readability is good.

I'll stick to that goldish yellow, or a dark red, though it would be cool if the color of the text depended on your LS/DS alignment, but it's not a must.

On a side note: Post 1001! It's time to celebrate! :elephant:

I'm changing my avatar, but keeping my spirit! :cheers:

Archived