Home

Favorite Font

Niner_777

There are so many fonts out on today's text and photo programs, and I never have the time to look through them. So, when I'm going through the fonts, trying to pick a good one, it can get rather overwhelming. Can anyone relate?

Please post some of your favorite fonts. If you can, post what they look like too.

ProFont is looking pretty nice for scripting and programming needs. A shame it only looks good in 9pt size, which results in rather tiny text if you have a large monitor.

For more blocky "headline" type text I think Lucida Sans looks decent. It's a standard Windows font though and nothing fancy.

For longer running texts I tend to prefer Palatino Linotype, also a standard Windows font.

@Inyri, yeah, Shadow of Xizor is a cool font, as well as RH's Aurabesh and some of the others posted.

One of my favorites that has no Star Wars or even video game reference whatsoever (I know, what am I thinking?) is Aarvark Cafe...

font_preview.php?fuente=Aarvark%20Cafe%20TTF&mensaje=Aarvark%20Cafe

Can anyone guess where it's from?

A cookie to the winner!

_EW_

where did you get the Knights Templar one? can you direct me to it?
I honestly can not remember, though judging by my font-finding habits (read: laziness) I would guess it was either dafont.com or some other large, well-known, easily googleable free fonts site.

Archived