Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't that the mod where you get full influence with all the party members when you recruit them? (Just Asking)

yes it is the mod where u get full influence with all party members when they join ur party. If I could get that for TSL, and a thong mod for KOTOR 1-2, not on PCgamemods.com because i have tried that site too many times and it doesn't work, I wish for these 2 mods to be sent PM please.

Edit, Edit: I think I found it! It was on the site all along, but packaged with a body pack. Thanks a lot for looking for me, though, Arátoeldar. I never would have found it without a point in the right direction.

Just out of curiosity, what mod is it?

Edit: Someone told me that there's a mod somewhere that restores Vash's cut content in TSL. Could someone point me to it, please?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Lonna_Vash_Mod;81631

Does anyone have the Telos Billboard seriies? i know there in the plug-in but i don't like using that mod cause it conflicts with a few of my favorite mods. so...does anyone have it...those wonderful Telos Billboards?

PM link sent :)

I have sets #1 ,2 & 3. If anyone has the other(s), drop me a line please. I'd like to get the remainder of the set :D

I just read about a mod that sounds very interesting and was wondering if anyone has a copy they could send me.

The mod is called Darth Arachne (Sith Bastila).

If you have it, just PM me and i'll send you my email by PM.

Now I know you realize posting the same post in more than one place is spam, I deleted the other one in the Bounty Hunter thread, next time you spam you get an infraction. Mkay? -RH

Thanks for the link, Aratoeldar! :D

Could someone send me a link to MECK's Jabba's Palace mod? I installed it, and I'm finally about to get to Tatooine again, but I can't find the readme to tell me how to activate it! :eek:

Prime's site has it :)

This mod adds a new side quest for KOTOR with 2 new areas. It takes place in Tatooine and blends

with the normal game allowing you to choose if you will lean towards the light or dark side.

In order to enable the quest you will have to land on Tatooine for the first time, look for a

pair of X-Wing pilots in Tatooine docking bay and talk to them. If you do not talk to them or choose

certain dialog options the quest won't trigger and therefore all plot will be locked to you. Try all

dialog options, just for the fun of it! There are neutral, light side and dark side choices, some of

them, will prevent you from advancing, but most of them, even twisted dark side ones will allow you

to keep on track.

lashowe and mekal recruitment mod by darth starker

pm it to me if you have it

Edit:does anyone have it?

Combining repeated spam post, quoting yourself to spam and 'bump' the thread impatiently is against the rules here and you certainly know better. Welcome to your spam infraction jedi7000nathan, since you have been made aware of our rules in the past you leave me no choice here.

You may not remove mod warnings either, is there a problem with your ability to read our rules jedi7000nathan? Do this again and your ban will be forthcoming very fast. -RH

I'm looking for the mod that replaces Disciple with Handmaiden. I tried searching for it in the TCE, but I couldn't find it. :(

Could someone please post a link to it?

stoffe made it but it appears her webpage is missing from the Where can I find Mods thread... I will Fix that asap. ;) It is near the bottom. -RH

Edit: Thanks, RH! :xp:

Sent. :)

Just another FYI, please use the PM system when possible and please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here. I am updating the thread rules with this addition.

I am not picking on End here btw, just his posts are the convenient ones to edit... :D -RH

Edit: Oops. Sorry, RH. :( I'll go delete the other posts like this.

You don't need to, just a from here on out thing. ;) -RH

I've recently re-installed TSL, and I'm looking for the Elemental Lightsaber Pack mod. I forget who made it, and I can't seem to find any links on Google except to Torrents. I don't currently have a Torrent client. -_- Could anyone help me out?

Is it by chance the Elemental Sabers mod by DarthDingDong?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Elemental_Sabers;83647

Archived