Home

The Jedi Archives

Char Ell

May I just say thanks to whoever came up with this idea and to those who supported and implemented it?

Yes, I may?

Great! Mucho thanks for this change! :D

It will be very nice to have a place to read various forum members' contributions without having to wade through the posted comments in between chapters.

Bravo! Well done! Hip-hip-hooray! :clap2:

P.S. Congrats to Jae Onasi, The Chronicler of Coruscant! ;)

I agree with cutmeister. The Jedi Archives will show good finished Fanfics, without having to scroll down the comments, etc. Also I've just got used to using it now. I usually will do another Thread if none of the Mods are here, so they don't move it while I'm posting the Chapters (I had this problem last night).

To avoid this, I edited the forum rules by adding this paragraph (ChAiNz.2da's idea ):

^^^

based off of RedHawke's post ;) ~ CZ

Finally, in order to avoid unwanted situations where a moderator would move your [FIN] thread while you are still putting it together, make a post at the end of your thread with the words The End once you are done. We won't move until we see that post. Once we move the fanfic, we will delete the said post.

Edit: if you have ideas to make it even better, please do not hesitate to post them.

P.S. Congrats to Jae Onasi, The Chronicler of Coruscant! ;)

Hehe. Thanks. Chronicler works for me. With Kreia and Atris as examples of TSL's vision of Archivists, I'm not sure I'd want to be one of those. :)

It will be nice to view a 'clean' version of the story. For example, machievelli's Star Wars: The Beginning went from 123 posts down to 29--a pretty dramatic difference. While that thread really wasn't spammy (and some of the comments are quite funny), that's still a lot of stuff to read through to get to the next chapter. :)

I'm just as open to suggestions as everyone else, too.

Enjoy!

Hehe. Thanks. Chronicler works for me. With Kreia and Atris as examples of TSL's vision of Archivists, I'm not sure I'd want to be one of those. :)
True. But don't forget Master Dorak. Seems like he did a good job. Then of course there are Masters Odan-Urr and Ood Bnar, Jedi librarians on Ossus. You've got some good ones to offset the not-so-good ones. ;) Having personally observed your manner and style of conduct I have no doubt that you'll do an excellent job as Chronicler of Coruscant.

I will most definitely offer any suggestions if I think of any but this was something that had somewhat bugged me for a while and I'm happy to see this evolution in the SWK section of LF.

It could be worse. You could look like Odan-Urr, Jedi Librarian. :)

Now _there's_ a look my hairdresser wouldn't want to repeat, though the cape is kind of cool. :)

Thanks, everyone.

@RC--I'm OK if my name's not bolded, italicized, colored, or anything else. Humor mode on: I don't think my life will be materially altered by the font type used for my name. Honest. :)

Putting a "The End" tag at the end of the fic has been extremely helpful. I almost moved a fic, saw it didn't have a "The end" at the end, and held off on moving it. Sure enough, the author wasn't done with the thread yet. I checked a little while later, and a "The End" was there, and so I knew I could move it with no problem.

@RC--I don't need a bold name to strike fear into my enemies' hearts. I just have to give them the "Mother Has Now Raised That Eyebrow" Look .

Archived