Home

Which planet first?

XioJade

Depends on whether you're going light side or dark side. I usually do either Dantooine or Nar Shaddaa first. Dantooine's a good option because of the crystal cave, although there's always the option of going to the crystal cave and then hopping to another planet.

My personal choices are just that, though. I don't really base them on any kind of logic. I'd have to have logic for that ;). I do think, though, that those two are probably the easier of the planets to start with.

Personally, I'd say go to Dantooine last. All your item drops are based on character level, including the crystals in the cave. So going there last (or even second or third) will get you some better crystals. I prefer Nar Shadaa, because it has the most chances for influence and experience, as well as getting you most of your characters early. Some people don't like it because it can be confusing, and you reach a point where you can only go forward, but most planets have some point like that, except Dantooine.

Dantooine is the easiest combatwise, so I would recommend starting there. I also find it is easier to acquire the lightsaber parts I need there, then to Nar Shadaa, back to Telos to tie up sidequests (escaped criminals), then to Dxun, Korriban... I'm droning aren't I? While I'm at it, I'll list my KOTOR planets... *snore*

Nar-Shadaa first as it nets you the fastest route to a saber... and for getting extras. ;)

and Mira is quite the "extra"

.. rawr.. :naughty:

Which planet in KOTOR II in the easiest one to complete first?
Really depends on your playstyle, but I can't really think of any planet 'harder' than the other.. however,

if you're DS, and you choose to go face to face with Vrook.. you might want some experience beforehand unless you like running around and screaming like a big wuss

:lol:

**- Included "spoiler" tags since I'm not sure if you've played before. They're not really hard-core spoilers.. but it might ruin your play "options" if you know they are available before-hand. Just a precaution :)

Nar Shadaa gets you saber parts faster, cool. I'm usuallu LS so I do Dantooine first, but if you are DS, Vrook is the hardest SOB in the whole damn game to beat!!, so avoid it until later. Nar Shadaa is a good place for influence with your party, training and DS points. Onderon is a lot of fun, Korriban is a pain, i'd do it second or third last. Thats how I would go.

No matter what side im on, i always do them in this order: Dxun/Onderon, Dantooine, Korriban, Nar Shadaa. To me, the only drawbacks of this are 1. Not much influence with Mira, so she cannot become a Jedi. 2. None, or very low amount of influence with HK-47. Otherwise, I feel that this order balances it out. Nar Shadaa I save for last because I hate it...Alot...

meh in light of Chains.2da i made it one big spoiler.....

Even if i dont plan on finishing Dantooine i go there first.. grab ONLY the lvl up (<your name>)cristal and jeting, even then i find it hard to max it out for some reason =/

so if anything get the <your name> cristal and go where you please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always go to Dantooine first because you can update the crystal with Kreia. If you are female, then you can recuit one "lost Jedi", The Disiple (Whoever he is). Then go to Na Shaddaa to train your first Jedi--Atton/Bao-Dur or both, depend on your influence, then recuit another future Jedi, Mira. (If you're lightsided). The next planets are up to you, you may want to go to Korriban to learn Sith histories, Onderon to save the princess and recuit a Army General, and another planet...What the hell is it? I forgot!

Archived