Home

What class of Jedi do you most identify with?

Char Ell

What Jedi class do you most identify with?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What Jedi class do you most identify with?

• Jedi Consular
    • Jedi Guardian
    • Jedi Sentinel
    • Jedi Master
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Assassin
    • Sith Lord
    • Sith Marauder
    • I'm in a class of my own!

I have... a very, very happy Lord of the Sith at that. ;)

I thought you were a Shadow Lord, whatever that may be. :p

But not any of the more famous ones, I'll give you that.

It is strange. Palpatine achieves a lifetime ambition and ultimate power, but never once does he smile in a content manner. And all the other famous Dark Lords, such as Sadow, Ragnos, Revan, Malak, Vader and Bane never show any sign of happiness. They're always angry, bored, irritated, or triumphant.

I thought you were a Shadow Lord, whatever that may be. :p

Actually, the Shadow Lord of the Sith comes from a campaign I played/ran that my character (Rachelle Raeder) ended up with a B5 Shadow style Bio-Ship, when she bonded with it the ship transferred some of its force knowledge to her (The ship could use the force on its own) and afterward, because of her newfound knowledge, she changed her template to Shadow Lord of the Sith. I sliced more than a few Star Destroyers in half with that character and ship. Since B5 was in its 3rd season we were in a B5 mode. Good times! :D

That campaign was full of very colorful, powerful, and very munchy, player-characters.

It is strange. Palpatine achieves a lifetime ambition and ultimate power, but never once does he smile in a content manner. And all the other famous Dark Lords, such as Sadow, Ragnos, Revan, Malak, Vader and Bane never show any sign of happiness. They're always angry, bored, irritated, or triumphant.

Yup, the one actual Dark Lord of the Sith I did play was quite happy and content with the final results of his manipulations and victory. So I also just don't get the whole brooding thing, unless the Dark Side just turns you into a big sour-puss. :xp:

Whoops... way off topic here. ;)

Template Type: Grand Poobah of Mojo

Name: ____________________

Height: ____________________

Weight: ____________________

Sex: Yes Please! / ______

:rofl:

Yeah, that's a very descriptive Jedi class for RJM, especially if you add something like 'Activities: Studying the Jedi Women of Great Mojo on my basement internet'

Archived