Home

New mods: Smon and elTee

Since this forum has exploded in popularity since the good old days, I've added two new moderators (as you most likely already know if you've seen the "Our Voluntary Mod" thread).

First there's Smon, who I'm sure you're all familiar with. Secondly there's elTee, who's been around for years and has been drafted in from the Monkey Island and MixnMojo areas of LucasForums.

Of course, you're all so good and kind to each other that there's no need for mods or anything, right?! :D Still, better to be safe than sorry!

I enjoy non alcaholic daquiries. and I think we should be allowed to drink because all the cool kids drink underage. Like those dudes in the Outsiders, although their names are gay.

And Smoke, because the Stand by Me kids smoked, and look how hot 3/4 of them are. (I'm not counting Feldman. Ewww)

Fine, do whatever the hell you want you punks. The downstairs bathroom is now the 'Cocaine Parlour' and the second guest bedroom has been converted into a soundproofed 'The Jefferson Airplane Acid Lounge'. Smoke grass anywhere, and don't forget to check out the 'Jim Morrison Bourbon Bar' in the basement.

Just don't blame me when your parents find out.

Congrats, and a warm and fuzzy welcome to the mod squads to you both. I'm a moderator myself, and know how hard this can be. Too bad that I forgot which sub-forum/section of LF it was that I have to take care of, so I guess there must be some really chaotic place somewhere. That's also why I often stumble in here while searching for it, but nooooo.. XD

PS: I hereby nominate Thrik for Super-Admin!

Congrats, and a warm and fuzzy welcome to the mod squads to you both. I'm a moderator myself, and know how hard this can be. Too bad that I forgot which sub-forum/section of LF it was that I have to take care of, so I guess there must be some really chaotic place somewhere. That's also why I often stumble in here while searching for it, but nooooo.. XD

PS: I hereby nominate Thrik for Super-Admin!

He probably already has access to the server's superuser account... so I hereby nominate Thrik for... ummm... having query-running permissions and other stuff I can't think of right now!

Yay for Smon though (*hint*this is my way of asking Smon to not have me banned*hint*).

Archived