Home

If Roswell events are true.Then why is the US gov is still keeping alien life secret?

Windu Chi

Why is the US gov or other nation gov. is still keeping alien life secret?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Why is the US gov or other nation gov. is still keeping alien life secret?

• religion
    • They want to keep the lie of alien life don't exist true to keep order.
    • They want to see if they are hostile beings to Earth.

If Roswell story is real then why is the United States government is still keeping the existence of alien life in galaxy and ET visitation secret.

I blam religion as one major of the reasons; religious fools will cause anarchy and chaos because their respectable bibles are wrong and sadly imcomplete cocerning the rest of the universe.

So that means back to the drawing board as far as theirs religion is concern.

Also they the US gov. probably still trying to find if they are hostile and figuring out how to defend against that hostility.

Or they want igorance of major trouble making religions reigning surpream leader

of the truth because they are in lead with religion corrupting influence.

*Please the people who believe in the events of Roswell respond*

*Sceptics if you are going to respond give constructive opinions*

don't give no useless ass comments about conspiracy theories, name calling

or any comments about calling me a conspiracy nut.

All your flaming will do is get this thread close by the modderator police.

Like you sceptics got my last thread close because of yall useless comments and crictsim.

You allready know I despise sceptics with my opinions in my dead thread about starfleets have clarified.

So residents of la la land(sceptics) don't respond with flaming or criticism

just give opinions on the topic.

Also I don't care about your comments I have given up on trying convince sceptics of anything.

That useless waste of time was like trying to punch through at reenforce titanium wall.

Also I don't people should be ridicule about their belief of ET and ET visitation.

There is a lot more people out there who want more than what is happening on Earth so don'y criticize them for that please sceptics.

I am being nice and fair. Ok!

Please stop making these threads; they're completely useless as nobody but you on this forum believes in goofy conspiracy theories and you only draw attention to yourself in a negative way.

Just because we like Star Wars (read: imagination is good) doesn't mean we have to believe in crazy conspiracies.

And as for alien life - "I think the best evidence of intelligent life out there is that no one's tried to contact us yet."

Please stop making these threads; they're completely useless as nobody but you on this forum believes in goofy conspiracy theories and you only draw attention to yourself in a negative way.

Just because we like Star Wars (read: imagination is good) doesn't mean we have to believe in crazy conspiracies.

And as for alien life - "I think the best evidence of intelligent life out there is that no one's tried to contact us yet."

I don't care what you think or any anybody else think of me. I said only people who believe in Roswell respond.

Why did you respond? All you is going cause is flame wars?

In the scenario that the Roswell events et al are true, i could see two possible reasons for US and worldwide governments not spouting what they know;

• Public panic - irrespective of religious beliefs

• If the government(s)have had regular contact with ETs for the last 50 years, coming clean now will basically be an admission of lying to people for half a century. Hardly confidence inspiring, which is not was any governing body would want. Even if we were told contact was a 'new' thing, how are you going to stop some gobby alien saying "gee, I remember when our president, Ffaarg, was talking with yours about setting up an exchange scheme. Say, that Nixon bloke still about? I don't see him much these days..."

Oh, and for my opinion, I don't think regular established contact with ETs would affect Religious groups all that much. After all, we have scientific evidence of dinosaur bones, which some groups are in complete denial of. *shrugs* To each, his own.

:)B.

I agree. By liking Star Wars as a fictional story doesn't mean we all should believe in aliens and government conspiracies. I have made my beliefs clear, so I won't start repeating them here. Religion has nothing to do with government conspiracies. If it's anything, it's eventually all down to money and power of a group of individuals. Now stop with this folly so the mods won't have to!

If Roswell story is real then why is the United States government is still keeping the existence of alien life in galaxy and ET visitation secret.

I blam religion as one major of the reasons; religious fools will cause anarchy and chaos because their respectable bibles are wrong and sadly imcomplete cocerning the rest of the universe.

So that means back to the drawing board as far as theirs religion is concern.

Also they the US gov. probably still trying to find if they are hostile and figuring out how to defend against that hostility.

Or they want igorance of major trouble making religions reigning surpream leader

of the truth because they are in lead with religion corrupting influence.

I wonder why you so vehemently despise religion, but at the same time believe in Roswell and starfleets when both have comparably the same amount of evidence.

*Please the people who believe in the events of Roswell respond*

*Sceptics if you are going to respond give constructive opinions*

don't give no useless ass comments about conspiracy theories, name calling

or any comments about calling me a conspiracy nut.

All your flaming will do is get this thread close by the modderator police.

Like you sceptics got my last thread close because of yall useless comments and crictsim.

You allready know I despise sceptics with my opinions in my dead thread about starfleets have clarified.

So residents of la la land(sceptics) don't respond with flaming or criticism

just give opinions on the topic.

There's a difference between being open minded and believing in whatever fantastic idea holds your fancy. You can't seem to grasp the total lack of evidence, and support for the contrary, that we provide to you in response for your conspiracy theories. In that respect, you follow your theory blindly much like a religious devout follows his preacher's word.

Also I don't care about your comments I have given up on trying convince sceptics of anything.

That useless waste of time was like trying to punch through at reenforce titanium wall.

Sceptics want concrete facts. All you've provided so far is "if this is true", "I saw this on Stargate" and "well, if you don't believe it you're too sceptic!" as reasons for us to believe. It isn't enough for even the most novice of scientists.

Also I don't people should be ridicule about their belief of ET and ET visitation.

There is a lot more people out there who want more than what is happening on Earth so don'y criticize them for that please sceptics.

You should still try and look outside anyway; the world is a bigger place to explore than you think.

(Blargh, I used sceptic instead of skeptic. Maybe I'm just subconsciously commenting on the quality of this thread. :p)

Dude, the last thread you made didn't get closed because of "stupid sceptics" (btw, its skeptics, not sceptics), it got closed because you took jmacs funny comment seriously like he was flaming you. He wasn't, he was being jmac. And then you went on to be a hypocrite, saying you were good at physics, and yet saying nothing stephen hawkings did was genius worthy, as well as the fact that because he was in a wheelchair, he was not a genius. Also, we might have taken you a little more seriously if you didn't use dumbass color tags and if you could spell s*** correctly and use proper punctuation.

I show respect to those that earn it, and you my friend have been a real douchebag lately. I don't care about your beliefs in roswell or anything, I don't give a s***, that's your beliefs. But when you call us "stupid sceptics" (once more, SKEPTIC, not SCEPTIC, we are not sewer related at all), just because we don't believe in what you believe, that's being a disrespectful douchebag. And you can kiss my ass because of it.

Look! I don't care what you think.

Don't respond if you don't believe.

Okay, first off, I want to say that I am Christian, and very religious, I have a strong hold on my faith, and I feel that you sound as if you are "attacking" people of faith, saying that they are ignorant, which I take great offense to.

I also believe that alien life exists, and I think those that deny it are being extremely arrogant. Our universe is an incredibly vast place, and while it does theoretically "end," it's size is beyond our comprehension. Look at it this way. We all know light can travel around the world about 7 times in one second. Now, continueing from there, it takes light about 8 minutes (my figures are a little shakey, sorry) to travel one astronomical unit (the distance from here to earth). The nearest star to our solar system is so far away, that it would take four years for light to travel that distance. So, assuming that an alien aircraft COULD travel the speed of light, and COULD hold the supplies for a 4 year journey, then you'd have to take this into consideration: For carbon based life (the only life we know to exist, obviously) to form, it has to be in the EXACT right conditions, as earth is. The chance of that occuring in the solar system nearest to ours is virtually nil. And then you have to factor in that the carbon based life evolved, and survived, ultimately forming civilization, and the technology to get into space, as we did. Also VERY slim. Then you have to take into consideration that they would choose to travel in our direction, when they have virtually limitless oportunities (seeing as they could easily go anywhere they wanted if they had developed the technology), and then that'd they'd go to our planet. I don't see how anyone could be that naive to believe that any of the ufo sightings, or roswell "theory" is true.

Now don't get me wrong, like I said, I don't have anything against the thought that life exists on other planets, it very well could, but to think that they've ever traveled to earth? No. Just...... no, I'm sorry.

That's such hypocricy, basically saying skeptics are idiots, and then once someone takes a stand against you being an asshole idiot that can't use proper grammer and punctuation, you say you don't care what I think. I don't believe that there are aliens at area 51, but I don't necessarily think that aliens don't exist. I mean, just from how vast the universe is, there's a good chance that there are life forms we'll never even know about, and they'll never know about us. What I do care about, is the fact that you're acting like a complete asshole.

And once more, stop using color tags!

EDIT: You forgot the ever-so-popular vote choice from the last one, "I'm a stupid sceptic (SPELLING)"

Look! Look! I give up I am not going waste my time arguing with you.

Just like you cause major chaos on this forum because your arguments are founded on basically nothing and you don't care about the opinions of others, calling people "stupid sceptics [sic]" and that if people don't believe than they are idiotic, ignorant fools who don't know what they're talking about?

Just like you cause major chaos on this forum because your arguments are founded on basically nothing and you don't care about the opinions of others, calling people "stupid sceptics [sic]" and that if people don't believe than they are idiotic, ignorant fools who don't know what they're talking about?

OK people I am a asshole I cause chaos and I am the oddball on the forums. You finish!

I don't give damn what you think of me. Ok!

Stop ! The flame wars!

Sorry to say, dude, but the flame wars are your fault. You started it right up at the top, ridiculing 'stupid sceptics' (and I too comment on the spelling) and demanding a selective thread (one where only 'believers' post). Sorry, but you just can't expect that, especially not around here. So far as I see, you're the only one who really gets into this kind of thing. Either that or anyone else who does is a wimp who can't take the fact that he's going to be sandblasted with comments against his belief.

Wow, 41 errors in 4 posts, that's about 10 errors per post! We should get you an award, as well as a spell checker. That's why I won't take you seriously, and why alot of other people here won't either.
What you are the grammar police or something? Are you majoring in English.

Did I spell any thing else wrong or use wrong punctuation officer?

Let's see how many I can get in before this gets closed.
You

know you just prove my point.

That you enjoy ridiculing people.

I am good at mathematics and physics.

Also if I was a so called "genius" I won't be on this pitiful planet.

I would be traveling the galaxy laughing at this planet. :lol:

Good post, MrWally, I agree with alot of things you said. I'm just gonna comment on a few things.

I also believe that alien life exists, and I think those that deny it are being extremely arrogant.

"Extremely arrogant" is a little harsh. I agree that some people think they're the center of the universe, and those people are arrogant. But since alien life is still something that could go either way, most people who think one way or the other are just forming an opinion based on what they've seen and what they think is probable. What you're saying is that anyone who doesn't believe in other intelligent life is being "extremely arrogant," which is generalizing.

Personally, I'm still a little undecided about aliens. Being a Christian as well, I base some of my opinion on my belief in God. I look torwards the Bible for evidence, but most things in the Bible that could be talking about other intelligent life are pretty vauge. Other than that, there's really not that much evidence to work on. Any scientific take on it is usually just a probability calculation based on approximations of the size of the universe, which is pretty unreliable. In reality, there's a good possibility that other intelligent life might be out there, but since we can't be sure, there's still a possibility that we could be the only ones.

As for the thread topic, you make a pretty good point in that even if there were aliens, there's a very low probability that they'd be in contact with us somehow. I think most alien sightings are just people that come to the wrong conclusions when they see something and they're not sure about what it is. Some of the more unexplainable occurances could possibly be government experiments. Personally, if the (US) government really is keeping something from us, they have a good reason to. There's alot of cynicism torwards the government; but you have to remember, these are the people who are protecting us. These are the people who are running this country, and that's not an easy thing to do. I understand if they have to keep some things from the general population, because in some situations, that's the best thing to do for our safety.

Yes! I think fear pretty much rule our society today.

Money runs this society. Fear just enhances the need for money so we could be safe from our fears. However, this is going to philosophy and we shouldn't speak of it now.

I say we end this discussion here. Windu makes stupid threads and shouldn't do them anymore and we shouldn't fuel his need for making these threads by actually responding to them. Capisce?

You started the ridiculing. I treat people the way they treat others. I treat everyone else here with respect because they give it. You don't. So, I won't show any respect to you either.

Your english sure as hell doesn't show it.

Wow, more color tags. If you were a so called genius you would spell correctly, and you wouldn't call other geniuses failures because they're in wheelchairs. And feel free to leave this planet at any time.

The hell with you! Stop flaming!

Archived