Home

Brazilian Psychic sent letter to Bush Sr. in 1989 foretelling the WTC attacks

Arreat

But wouldn't you agree that the US economy would be a high probability. At least when seeing the way Bush is flushing money down the drain and to Iraq and Afghanistan when he could just pull the soldiers back to the States. Plus then there's the oil prices and the arrogance on the Us government's part on how they can set the prices they will trade on. I think the US economy will fall sooner or later. I just hope it won't be a global Wall Street

Check it out..

Put this address http://www.jucelinodaluz.com.br/ into babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

From Portuguese to English

World Trade Center, New York – 11/09/2001

The first letter would have been written in 1989 was addressed ao then president dos Joined Estados, George Bush (father). In the document, Jucelino says that it foresaw that two airplanes would go to attack the towers of the World Trade Center in day 11 of September of 2001; date that the attack occurred of fact. It still says that the building would go to fall for account of the shocks and that many people would die. It has a certified copy of the letter with date of 26 of October of 1989, in the 11º. Notary of Curitiba (PR).

My mom just told me about this guy.. He claims the letter was notorized in 1989 as proof that he made the prediction then..

Other predictions he has:

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010, affecting the entire world

-A vaccine for AIDs will be developped in 2008

-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)

He has had visions since he was 9 years old, he is in his 40s..

Other predictions he had that came true:

-London bombing and the brazilian who would die as a result.

-The Spain attacks

-The Tsunami

-Princess Diana

-Brazil would lose in the quarter finals of the 2006 world cup and that Italy would win

Other future predictions:

-Massive Earthquake in China in 2008, more than 1 million people will die

-Earthquake in Turkey in September of 2006 (Keep an eye out for this)

He has been wrong a couple of times..

People who have studied him claims he has been correct on 95% of his predictions.

Oh Boy!

:clap2: I love it when people post Crap like this on here.

As stated before its always fake.

I love it when people post Crap like this on here.

Why? So we can all get the chance to laugh at the poster and shout "conspiracy noob!"?

I don't believe in psychics (with the exception of the Oracle :)). The only way you would get me to is to predict positive things that will happen to people, something that in no way could be influenced by the alleged phsycic.

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010, affecting the entire world

-A vaccine for AIDs will be developped in 2008

-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)

I hate this sort of bullsh*t, bullsh*t though it may be, because makes me really depressed; my sub-conscience tends to believe it.

Probability-wise, of course, they don't really

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010 [1], affecting the entire world[2]
  1. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, with the deficit soaring, the unemployment rate high, and the national debt out of control. What a friend we have in Bushus.
  2. Yup, it would. Just like in the thirties.

-A vaccine for AIDS will be developped in 2008
We are close to a vaccination for AIDS, but sadly not that close.

A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS
Scientists know pretty much for a fact that there will be another deadly influenza epidemic sometime soon. So no, not unlikely at all.

The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)
A lot of people definetly want him dead. And even with some very skilled security officers, it's possible, technically, to kill the Pope.

As for "conspiracy nut", "crap", and other insults, let's keep that out of this thread - regardless of whether you think it is, what the victim of your assailings have said to you (most people outgrow "he started it!111" in day-care:p), or whether or not it's a full moon. If you really feel the need to attack someone, join the Army. They give you a freakin' AK-47, which is far beyond anything you find on forums when it comes to day-ruining-factor.

Psh, who cares about an AK-47, in the Army they'd get you a friggen tank.

Oh, and by the way. I used my psychic powers to foresee that this thread would be started on the 21st day of September, 2006.

Oh and what do you know! Looks like I was right!

Ya, well, the Egyptians knew about the World Trade Centers, and i believe it.

But i dont think there will be an Earthquake in Turkey anytime soon, but i bet one of those will come true, maybe not in the year he said it would though.

and if he can predict the future, why doesnt he predict lottery numbers and become a multi-millionaire?

Soaring unemplyment rates? Um actually current unemplyment rates have been lower than they were during parts of Clinton's and Reagan's time (source). I'm not criticizing Clinton or Reagan, some things like these can't be affected much by the president. As to the predictions, is there a chart of all his predictions vs. whether or not they came true?

US unemployment rates

Look at what happens in 2000.

But yes, you're right, they're on their way back down.

As to the predictions, is there a chart of all his predictions vs. whether or not they came true?
I'd like to see that, too.

How many predictions, what are the predictions, how specific are there, were they made before or after the event (:p), do we know that they were not altered or edited in any way...

...And so on.

haha, and the Mayans think the Earth will be detroyed on December 23rd, 2012.

I guess we don't have long.

:)

no the mayan calender cycles in 2012,, which whenver it cycles a major world wide catastrophy takes place. ( the world wars were the last ones but dates backward to the extinction of the dinosaurs)

the burning of rome and the black plague were a few others.

Archived