Home

LucasForums.com - Slowing to a Crawl

LucasForums - Slowing to a Crawl

For the past several days, I have been noticing a massive slowdown on the pageloading. I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue, or is it just in my own mind.

I've had a problem similar to that too. When I come on LF, it starts fine, but after a while, LF starts to slow down when loading a page. If I quit the Internet and leave it for a while and come back on, its usually fine afterwards.

Thsi is a nice little welcome page i get at the main:

lfmessedupda8.png

Thi ssemms to happen at every comp i go on nowadays, even at school with what is probably the fastest connection i have used before. Anyone else getting this view?

While we're still having problems with the main site server, the LucasForums server should be fine; to help with load times we keep the static forum stuff such as images and CSS separate though, and serve them through a domain on our main site server.

However, Matt changed the paths as far as I'm aware so the images don't rely on the main site server being up (which it isn't right now), so the problem you described shouldn't still be happening.

If someone knew why, they would have said so. The reason your question hasnt been answere is because the people who have seen it don't know the answer. Just be slightly patient. Although, this may be because you have been IP banned, but i'm just saying this to scare you. because otherwise you wouldnt be able to log in either :xp:

lfmessedupda8.png

Thi ssemms to happen at every comp i go on nowadays, even at school with what is probably the fastest connection i have used before. Anyone else getting this view?

That's because you are using Internet Explorer !

:D

lfmessedupda8.png

That's because you are using Internet Explorer !

:D

Archived