Home

New Engine for Lucas Arts

kotorfan84

Flashy animations may look nice, but they're really just flash. I play KotOR for the story, modding, and wonderful combat system, not to see how many times my character can twirl his lightsaber.

Well, I am assuming you will be happy if the the computer took over everything except the dialog.

Then if you have the sudden inclination for twitch-based combat, you can play them again, wait for Force Unleashed, or pick one of hundreds of action games to play. There are plenty of games (some of which are good) that don't utilize KotOR's combat system. Why you would want to turn a successful D&D combat game into an action one when there so many other current and future games of that genre I can't guess.
As will say again Devon, I DON'T WANT NO ACTION GAME FOR KOTOR III, I want an action RPG.

Yeah, it's a wonder the first two games were so successful, what with that awful combat system and all. How on Earth did the first manage to get the game of the year award, and how did they all attract so many fans?:rolleyes:
The first one, obviously was the story but also it was new.

The first RPG where you can play as a Jedi Knight.

Since I've already addressed your main point in my previous one, the only thing I have to add is that a good portion of KotOR fans chose not to be Jedi

*Windu can't believe what the hell this guy is saying* :confused:

What ?

And given all the equipment, level ups, party members and alternatives to direct combat, I'd venture that KotOR provides more 'free will' than quite a few twitch games. :)

*Windu laughs to death* :lol:=:wornout:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, double-posting is considered a no-no here. :)

Well, I am assuming you will be happy if the the computer took over everything except the dialog.

No, I would like to decide what areas my character walks to, thank you very much.

As will say again Devon, I DON'T WANT NO ACTION GAME

A translation of that means "I don't not want an action game."

And if you reread my post, you'll notice I was talking about the combat.

I want an action RPG.

Contradictory to what RPGs are...

The first one, obviously was the story but also it was new.

The first RPG where you can play as a Jedi Knight.

New? There were games before that where you could be a Jedi Knight.

KotOR was also far from new in its combat system... NWN used an identical one, as did many other games before it. And board games before even those...

If KotOR was "new" because of (then) flashy graphics, dialogue, and a good story, you should logically think the same could apply to KotOR III. Anything otherwise would be contradicting yourself.

*Windu can't believe what the hell this guy is saying* What ?

Precisely what I was just thinking... I thought that the dark side ending was obvious enough.

Whether you chose the light side ending or not, that has no basis in how many fans prefered DS characters... Myself, for instance.

*Windu laughs to death* :lol:=:wornout:

If you can tell me how twitch games provide greater freedom other than how hard you can mash the buttons, I'd love to hear it. :)

You must still be brainwash from playing

dice, Jade Empire is no Hybrid RPG its action RPG; I didn't have to throw the dice to hit my targets.

Jade Empire is a 'Hybrid RPG'... that is what they are called. As it is a 'Pure' RPG with adaptations to make it seem like other game genres (In JE's case it was attempting to give the players an action flair, and it succeeded.) Don't confuse sales catagories (Action/Adventure/Etc.) with the type of game it is.

Yes you were throwing dice in JE. And it is a turn-based game, there is indeed calculations going on in the background or else you wouldn't need stats or have to spend points in Martial Forms. They are part of the game system and if it was only your vaunted 'reflexes' you wouldn't need Stats numbers, skills, or Martial Forms. :roleyess:

I don't care about that game, I am arguing the inevitable death of dice combat in RPGs.

I don't want to know about another dice combat game.

You're talking about something totally different.

1. All games have some sort of calculations occuring in the background. RPG's like KotOR, and FPS like Battlefield 2 all have a form of calculations.
  2. We all haven't seen any proof by you that these games are going to fade away. They aren't...
  3. You keep posting but you really aren't saying anything new.
  4. If you really "don't want to know about another dice combat game" why post this here? You do realise this is a fan forum for a Dice-Rolling RPG series... right? :eyeraise:

*Windu laughs at RedHawke's conservatism*

Uh? Ok...

Seriously, you know nothing about gaming, sorry. Perhaps come back in 10 to 20 years and we'll see how your opinions change. You will understand how things work eventually. ;)

Why are you getting frustrated, the possible end to dice combat frightens you?

I'm not frustrated, though your posts are somewhat. As you seem to be majorly responding to me. Why is that? Am I hitting a nerve? Am I challenging your reality?

You're just going to have left in the dust like those conservative people who thought horses was going to be the indefinite form of transportation before automobiles arrived.

Always in motion is the future.

Now you are simply desperate... completely off-base and off topic. :lol:

It is clear to me that RPG's aren't your 'cup of tea' so I suggest you go back to playing FPS or other Button-Mashing games, because your 'fantasy' about these types of games days being numbered is absolute and utter schlock! Of the highest order! :rofl:

If you can tell me how twitch games provide greater freedom other than how hard you can mash the buttons, I'd love to hear it.

Me too?

Seriously, you know nothing about gaming, sorry. Perhaps come back in 10 to 20 years and we'll see how your opinions change. You will understand how things work eventually. ;)

Anyone who intends to play RPGs for a while comes around eventually, windu. I did when I played my first game of that genre (KotOR). If you can't used to dice-based combat, RPGs are not for you. :)

We all haven't seen any proof by you that these games are going to fade away. They aren't...

I have to agree with that, windu. In other posts of yours in the JK forum, I've seen you mention all sorts of ideas ranging from how religion has prevented us from colonizing other galaxies to how we should abandon the use of logical reasoning due to the existence of alternate universes. Nowhere have I seen definite proof to support your beliefs. Since this is a much smaller issue, would you be willing to make an exception and show evidence? :)

I have to agree with that, windu. In other posts of yours in the JK forum, I've seen you mention all sorts of ideas ranging from how religion has prevented us from colonizing other galaxies to how we should abandon the use of logical reasoning due to the existence of alternate universes. Nowhere have I seen definite proof to support your beliefs. Since this is a much smaller issue, would you be willing to make an exception and show evidence? :)

:lol:What the hell is you talking about, I didn't say abandon logic, it is not even my theory.

I said, I believe by MY SELF, THAT I WILL SUPPECT THE POSSIBILTY THAT THE MOST BASIC FORM OF CLASSICAL LOGIC IS INHERENTLY FLAWED, IN MY OPINION.

Personal belief !

This is my opinion, I didn't say everybody else should follow it.

I believe that absolutely nothing is impossible so I will always believe the possibility. :)

I'm not going to even go into religion here.

You have already seen my spiteful comments on religion.

Got it Devon ! ;)

Back to the Topic:

Role playing games are for me. :)

Things don't stay the same forever, Devon.

Wow! You are to just to conservative. :xp:

:lol: {unrelated stuff snipped}

I'm not here to debate that. I merely said that with all your views so far, you have yet to show real proof. If you can show me any marketing statistics or something similar that shows interest in RPGs is declining, that would lend some credence to your arguments.

Role playing games are for me.

Despite how many of them use the combat system you are so against?

Sorry, windu... true RPGs use dice-based combat, and are really just electronic board games with some flash and a story thrown in. ;)

Things don't stay the same forever, Devon.

See my previous statement about proof...

Wow! You are to just to conservative.

I am extremely conservative. :)

I'm not here to debate that. I merely said that with all your views so far, you have yet to show real proof. If you can show me any marketing statistics or something similar that shows interest in RPGs is declining, that would lend some credence to your arguments.

The interest in RPGs isn't declining, the turn base dice combat is declining.

You already know Devon as in the past, when I find the proof, I will surely post it. ;)

Didn't I post the proof in that thread topic Immortality! Would we ever achieve it?

That we have discussed in the past, unless you've forgotten. :)

The interest in RPGs isn't declining, the turn base dice combat is declining.

Sorry, the two terms are synonymous to me.

You already know Devon as in the past, when I find the proof, I will surely post it. ;)

I'll await any that shows turn-based RPGs are a dying market, then.

Didn't I post the proof in that thread topic Immortality! Would we ever achieve it?

If you'd like an answer, feel free to ask me in a topic on that subject or in a PM. It's irrelevant to this disucssion. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This thread has gone a little off topic from "would this graphics engine be cool in KotorIII".

Windu6, it sounds as if you’re not entirely getting the point that Prime and Emperor Devon are trying to make. Kotor or TSL is not about the combat or the "action".

Kotor and TSL are about building your character and testing his or her abilities against the "Game Master's" characters, in this case, the computer or console, at the current level that your character is at, based on experience points, completing quests and guiding your character thru the game. It is about solving puzzles and figuring out how to get the experience points, and how to complete the quest so your Character can go to the next level. That is what an RPG is about. I have played just about every RPG out there from D&D to Twilight 2000 they are all the same.

Turn based combat while not as exhilarating as Real-time combat, it is not on it's way out or a dying breed; as long as there are people who want to play games (pure RPG's) that use it, there will be game makers that make games that use it.

While I agree with you that improved graphics such as better textures and shadowing would be an improvement and that the physics engine would be cool. For instance when you strike your opponent with your lightsaber they fall to the ground like a sack of gelatinous crap, or you use the force push and they go flying backwards thru the air with arms and legs flailing and land in a heap on the ground.

Kotor or TSL are not about the combat, the combat is how you test your character that you created, against the computer or console. It is not about jumping flip kicks or which way you should attack, or what part of the body you should strike at when you do attack your opponent, or how many you can opponents you can kill. It is not what combinations of buttons do I push to get my character to run at the wall do a flip,land behind my opponent and slice thru his torso with my light saber. While I do enjoy "action" games, I also enjoy playing games with turn based combat.

Combat like everything you do in the Kotor games is based on dice roles usually 10 sided or percentile dice. The dice are roled against your attributes such as Stealth vs. your opponents awareness when you are trying to sneak by them, in combat you role and add your attack modifiers to see you can attack first, then you role to see how much damage you did with your attack or if you even hit them ( that is why every once and a while you will see the word miss pop on the screen during combat, and it is the same with defense bonuses and the + or - on bolt deflection with certain light saber crystals and other such addons.

I do feel that if they could make a co-op, or death match type of multi player version or addition to Kotor III that was more "action" outside of the 1 player RPG, would be cool, but not necessary, that is not the reason why Prime, Emperor Devon, I, or most of the people bought the game. They bought it because they want to play an RPG just a pure and simple, plain Jane RPG.

I would have to side with Emperor Devon and Prime on this one, that Kotor III in it most basic format, should be a "pure RPG" with turn based combat, whether it has 1,2 or 20 player capabilities does not matter. that is not why I am going to buy it if Kotor III ever gets made.

For the graphics, if they could apply that engine's style onto the basis of the KOTOR system, or "Pure RPG" as it's being called here, then that would look very very nice. But to KOTOR3 being a hack N' slash game (I don't care if you call it an "action RPG" from what I've read from Windu's posts it'd just be a JK clone) simply, No. Just no.

KOTOR was unique, let's keep it unique.

This thread has gone a little off topic from "would this graphics engine be cool in KortorIII".

Windu6, it sounds as if you’re not entirely getting the point that Prime and Emperor Devon are trying to make. Kortor or TSL is not about the combat or the "action".

Kortor and TSL are about building your character and testing his or her abilities against the "Game Master's" characters, in this case, the computer or console, at the current level that your character is at, based on experience points, completing quests and guiding your character thru the game. It is about solving puzzles and figuring out how to get the experience points, and how to complete the quest so your Character can go to the next level. That is what an RPG is about. I have played just about every RPG out there from D&D to Twilight 2000 they are all the same.

Turn based combat while not as exhilarating as Real-time combat, it is not on it's way out or a dying breed; as long as there are people who want to play games (pure RPG's) that use it, there will be game makers that make games that use it.

While I agree with you that improved graphics such as better textures and shadowing would be an improvement and that the physics engine would be cool. For instance when you strike your opponent with your lightsaber they fall to the ground like a sack of gelatinous crap, or you use the force push and they go flying backwards thru the air with arms and legs flailing and land in a heap on the ground.

Kortor or TSL are not about the combat, the combat is how you test your character that you created, against the computer or console. It is not about jumping flip kicks or which way you should attack, or what part of the body you should strike at when you do attack your opponent, or how many you can opponents you can kill. It is not what combinations of buttons do I push to get my character to run at the wall do a flip,land behind my opponent and slice thru his torso with my light saber. While I do enjoy "action" games, I also enjoy playing games with turn based combat.

Combat like everything you do in the Kotor games is based on dice roles usually 10 sided or percentile dice. The dice are roled against your attributes such as Stealth vs. your opponents awareness when you are trying to sneak by them, in combat you role and add your attack modifiers to see you can attack first, then you role to see how much damage you did with your attack or if you even hit them ( that is why every once and a while you will see the word miss pop on the screen during combat, and it is the same with defense bonuses and the + or - on bolt deflection with certain light saber crystals and other such addons.

I do feel that if they could make a co-op, or death match type of multi player version or addition to KortorIII that was more "action" outside of the 1 player RPG, would be cool, but not necessary, that is not the reason why Prime, Emperor Devon, I, or most of the people bought the game. They bought it because they want to play an RPG just a pure and simple, plain Jane RPG.

I would have to side with Emperor Devon and Prime on this one, that KortorIII in it most basic format, should be a "pure RPG" with turn based combat, whether it has 1,2 or 20 player capabilities does not matter. that is not why I am going to buy it if KotorIII ever gets made.

This post gets the...

primestamppwn.jpg

:D

Not sure if that video in the first post is the same engine or not, but I hope they make K3 with that engine seen for the Star Wars 2007 game. That part were the girl Jedi kinda hovered over the ground and then sent several stormtroopers flying through glass tanks and crashing into walls screamed "Force Wave".

If you can tell me how twitch games provide greater freedom other than how hard you can mash the buttons, I'd love to hear it. :)

Now, I'm not entirely sure what "twitch games" are for you guys here, but I assume those are action-orientated games featuring a real-time combat sytem, where you can move around freely...

Is Oblivion a twitch game? It is all about hit and run in combat, dodging and parrying at the right time is essential. Yet it provides great freedom (and is incredibly boring imo)...

Is Oblivion a twitch game? It is all about hit and run in combat, dodging and parrying at the right time is essential. Yet it provides great freedom (and is incredibly boring imo)...

Twitch games are ones that rely on reflexes over strategy. Not to say they can't be fun (I can name tons of fun twitch games), but RPGs provide far more freedom. Stealth, mines, party-based tactics, various types of equipment, and even avoiding the fight entirely provide far more freedom. :)

Not sure if that video in the first post is the same engine or not, but I hope they make K3 with that engine seen for the Star Wars 2007 game. That part were the girl Jedi kinda hovered over the ground and then sent several stormtroopers flying through glass tanks and crashing into walls screamed "Force Wave".
I highly doubt they will have those Force powers in KOTOR:III if they keep that dull dice combat.

And the real physical effects demonstrated by that DMM(digital molecular matter) animation engine in that video.

Those powers and physics you saw in that video was real time combat (free action combat), like in Ep:III ROTS.

That is why they didn't have no Force powers as cool as that in KOTOR and TSL.

So, until that change in combat happen you won't see amazing Force powers like that.

So, action RPG or no cool Force powers and abilities like Star Wars 07 Jedi game featured in that video. :lsduel:

I highly doubt they will have those Force powers in KOTOR:III if they keep that dull dice combat.
:lol: There is obviously no convincing you of the merits of turn-based RPG's, heh-heh-heh. :^: Are you sure you're a KotOR fan because you sure don't come off that way. ;)

Those powers and physics you saw in that video was real time combat (free action combat), like in Ep:III ROTS.
Technically speaking it was neither real-time nor turn-based combat since the force power pre-vis was not rendered in a game engine. :D

Indeed, there's no convincing you. The problem is that although many "think" that combat is currently "dull", it doesn't mean anything statistically. In other words, most people might simply not care or are decently satisfied with the combat. Or the opposite, being that they hate the combat system, might be true as well, though doubtful, considering the success of the two first games.

And the real physical effects demonstrated by that DMM(digital molecular matter) animation engine in that video.

So, until that change in combat happen you won't see amazing Force powers like that.

So, action RPG or no cool Force powers and abilities like Star Wars 07 Jedi game featured in that video. :lsduel:

Ummm, I thought that the physics engine was independant from the combat engine, but then that's just me...and I thought that we didn't see cool Force powers in K1 and 2 because of the very old engine...

:lol: There is obviously no convincing you of the merits of turn-based RPG's, heh-heh-heh. :^: Are you sure you're a KotOR fan because you sure don't come off that way. ;)

And there is no way of convincing you hard core turn-base RPG fans, how fun KOTOR:III will be if it become a action RPG.

So, no you aren't going to convince me to continue to play the dice.

Technically speaking it was neither real-time nor turn-based combat since the force power pre-vis was not rendered in a game engine. :D

I think I'm pretty sure that game isn't going to be no damn turn-base game, but if they don't have those Force power abilities featured in that video, in that new Jedi game.

Then they need to abandon the game.

Because they will be making the same damn similar mistakes they have made in other Jedi games over the past years.

That doesn't make any sense. What are you basing this statement on?

No it wasn't. It was what could be possible in future games. Real-time or otherwise. It was prerendered. There were no "real-time requirements" on what was shown.

Let's see. The video shows: Force Push, Force Push, Force Wave, Force Wave, Force Whirlwind, Force Lightning, Force Whirlwind-ish. Nope, none of those in KOTOR or TSL...

The point is, the animations of all those can be spruced up using the tech from the demo, and still use the same type of combat engine that is in the series now. The physics and combat engines are different things. How the results of a combat action are determined isn't really related to how they are animated.

Ridiculous.

I would argue that the powers in the KOTOR series are more complex than what we have seen in the FPS games so far.

That's just silly.

Indeed, there's no convincing you. The problem is that although many "think" that combat is currently "dull", it doesn't mean anything statistically. In other words, most people might simply not care or are decently satisfied with the combat. Or the opposite, being that they hate the combat system, might be true as well, though doubtful, considering the success of the two first games.
True. The thing is, the games attract different types of players. Both kinds of games have merit, they just address different kinds of gameplay.

And there is no way of convincing you hard core turn-base RPG fans, how fun KOTOR:III will be if it become a action RPG.
But fun for who? RPG players tend not to be interested in twitch-based realtime combat (at least in their RPG games). They are drawn to RPGs for certain things (story, character development/construction, strategy, etc.). In terms of combat, the enjoyment comes from building up a character in a certain way and seeing how they perform. They are not interested in finding out how they themselves perform in combat.

That is why changing it to an FPS-type game would not be enjoyable to many players. It is taking away some of the elements that they enjoy about RPGs. RPGs are all about the characters, not the player.

So, no you aren't going to convince me to continue to play the dice.
But RPGs are inherently "dice" related to some extent. You will never get away from that, even if combat became completely realtime.

The earlier heated debated between Devon, Redhawke and the Windu the Dice-Hater made me laugh, out loud. :lol: Especially the "frustration" part between Windu and Redhawke.

I'm imagining what it would be like playing KotOR action-rpg style. I find it to be quite frustrating because in my mind I see:

1) My character keeps dying due to my stupidity in controls, despite how much thought I've devoted to building the character.

2) Reload, reload and reload.

3) Big battle ahead against the bald head, gotta go wash the sweat off my fingers before I continue.

4) Shem can no longer do what he's best at: taking in-game screenies during combat. :lol:

Anyway, I'd all for the dice so far as KotOR is concerned.

And Prime, nice creative stamp you have. Any chance I'll get one? ;)

Here's my idea for a much better game engine for any, even all rpgs and perhaps other platforms to consider.

CHART:

Offensive hierarchy;

Attack

Complex attack

Manuever

Kata/Barrier

Special

Attacks:

Chop

Slice

Slash

Thrust

Complexities:

Twirl

Switch(dominant hand/holding hand)

Transfere(holding regular, holding inverted)

Alternate(alternative attack jesture(hilt-bash)

Manuevers:

Area attacks

Frenzie attacks

Free range manuevering

Combination

Katas:

Attack kata

Medium kata

Fast kata

Strong kata

Barriers:

Barrier

Barrier wave

Parry

Parry wave

Specials:

Medium

Fast

Strong

Force

//

Area attacks:

Mequito attack

Butterfly attack

Fury twirl

Drone manuever

Frenzie attacks:

Rush attack

Swan attack

Lunge attack

Bane attack

Freerange:

Atheletic - turn, spin, pivot, dodge

Acrobatic - Roll, dive, conformaty(wall run), semi-arial

Arial - flip, flatspin, arial, round about

Combination - Combination- Successfully intervening or immediately adjoining different motions at any point for any length of time.

Combination- Successfully intervening or immediately adjoining different attacks at any point for any length of time.

Special attacks:

Fast-

Tzunami

Tornado - the charachter becomes a spin-churning machine rapidly slashing right through enemies and deflecting attacks at the same time.

Shooting Star - This is a flatspinning dive attack that is similar to palpatines greeting during his arrest atempt. Yet a hell of alot more lethal.

Star breaker - The charachter litterally shoots right at the opponent faster than defense alone can protect against.

Medium-

Lunge wave - Repetative lunge strikes that are swifter and more decisive than normal(length and damage grows with skill)

Traction strike - forced pulled enemies that are struck once within range(capacity grows with skill)

Level wave - All opponents next attack becomes a counter threat to themselves or their friendlies also in range.

Counterwave - The opponents attack is bypassed and the greatest vulnerability is exploited based on the users skills/abilities)

Strong-

Chamber breaker - Block is inherently futile(even more so with greater skill in this attack)

Flying slam - The charachter jumps into the air and crashes down on their opponent bashing all defense.

Power burst - The charachter becomes frenzied bashing through attacks and striking through defenses with greater affect and speed.

Meteor Strike - The charachter performs a litteral barrage of aggressive engagement at the opponent striking right though any defense unless the opponents defnes skill use is of a significantly greater magnitude than the users skill in this attack.

Force:

Light side endowment

Dark side endowment

Nuetral stasis

Force disruptence

Engagement and defense factors:

Summary of objective;

When conflicting-rudimentary or complex actions of offense collide, stance positions filter how the character autonomously manuevers to strategically maintain a momentum within any engagement.

Atack redi- manuevers the character to the opponents vulnerable areas

Defend redi- manuevers the character to defense optimal areas

Counter redi- manuevers the character to defense prime areas that also expose the opponent to vulnerability

Redi manuevers the character tactically only when under direct attack. This position leaves the player full, exclusive manuevering without the auto-aiding of the priority filter.

This extends out into terms that don't necessarily mean running/jumping around in circles spuratically. It means that reflex saves, dexterity shifts and agility dodges align to a pathing scheme during a progressive engagement that best accentuates the highlighted priority, also tailored to the characters skill ratio for best net-effect.

All in depth material governing the conforming process is based on the factors of character development.

These factors are;

Attributes

Sub-Attributes

Traite

Skill

Method(attack type)

Weapon

--

Technique(shii cho, adept hilt style)

Stance(standard saber style, medium)

Postion(attack redi)

Style(counsular, master)

All modifyers to the actual situation. This is the absolute and fully encompassing way to realistically cover all practical factors of a realistic scenario in the great star wars theme, action-aided rpg sense.

So as long as those who want the fuller experience of action along with all else the game has to offer, this engine idea would grant precisely that. And to watch a party of companions take out a party of opposers with this scope of dynamics would be a hell of a cinematic feature indeed. Less to be said all the force attacks and light sabers flying all over the place. Then you wanna think about heated blaster and grenade fights.

Technique:

Filters how the character autonomously prioritizes the process of elimination during battle.

Static changes may occure based on several factors of progressing situations such as;

hostile geopgraphy(closest, farthest enemy)

threat assessment(opposing weapons types

And response according to actual skill factor of the character

Stance:

Filters the alignment of function arsenal(IE fast opts for speedy and agile moves as dictates the button scheme)

Position:

Filters how the character engages/disengages

Stances:

Medium - vieing for range between strength and speed suited towards the strength of counteraction

Fast - aiding towards the goal of fast and agile attacking methods to quickly deal with hostiles

Strong - upholding the air of superiority, using utter might to cast out resistence

Positions:

Redi

Attack redi

Defend redi

Counter redi

I believe I've already posted all the basic block postures in another post.

There are some 30 or so in total so that can be discarded in this post, here.

TO see those postures just see my only post, "ideas for kotor 3, high hopes".

Indeed, there's no convincing you. The problem is that although many "think" that combat is currently "dull", it doesn't mean anything statistically. In other words, most people might simply not care or are decently satisfied with the combat. Or the opposite, being that they hate the combat system, might be true as well, though doubtful, considering the success of the two first games. QUOTE]

....That may or not be dependent on the fact that,

A: they were star wars games to begin with

B: The area of time and occurence the content follows seems to have no recognizeable competition.

C: Admitedly, there are some other factors/benefits the games have offered that caused the sense of tolerance and acceptence to actually seed in a portion, major or minor of all who've invested the time for experience.

But I guess we'll see as time goes on.

No matter where my mind is, I'm always looking for meaning and advancement.

Wow, typing your messages must be a pain, you can see all the crap you have to type to make those pretty colors when you click the quote button.

Anyway, are you kidding?! The very first clip in that movie, the Force Push, looks like it would fit perfectly into KOTOR 3.

Archived