Home

Zombies Attack! RPG

Mayhem had equipped herself with 3 more molotovs slung on her belt, a baseball bat, a large patio parasol and lastly; one of the few guns left in the shop that hadn't either A) jammed or B) run out of it's appropriate ammo, a small handgun.

"You can hear 'em trying to scratch their way through the barricade ..." Mayhem gulped, "You think we should just keep going? Once they break through it'll be a flood. If we try to go now maybe we can snatch ourselves some food and water from the cafeteria and get a head start to the third floor..."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We go to the electronics store and watch six feet under while resting for combat!" Ave pulled out her DVD and began to treck to the tv store. "This reminds me of that time we were at the mall in Mashi's RPG, and it was all destroyed and we looted FYE and Banana Republic and Hot Topic, and House was there. And there was a robot bunny, and Oleander sved us while PH and Dakrov ate chinese food with Raz and Lili."

As Psycho Refigured the gigantic Blade and Chainsaw together, making the chainsaw blade, he said " Mayhem, thats a great plan. Anyway, we need to get to the basement. They have a huge amount of ammo there. Once we get to that, we are pretty much set. From every zombie movie, I've ever watched. They are gonna combine to make an ultimate super-zombie. We need the ammo in the basement. The only way through is through several zombie infested areas and through an exit through New Navy. New Navy is probably the safest route, but we aren't sure whats there, so we haffta shoot and chop through the zombie infested area." said Kelvin.

And with that the team cocked there weapons and became ready for battle.

The zombies had torn clear through the barricade, and they emerged through the small opening one by one ... and then, all hell went loose.

"I didn't think there would be this many!" Mayhem screamed. Swinging her bat, she managed to pull the zombies away from Zelda, pulling her by the arm away from the frenzy. There was another loud crash and Mayhem whipped her head back, "Welll duh! The zombies used the elevators!"

She ran back a little to gain some space, and continued her mad fervor, swingin the bat and smashing jaws, stopping to catch her breath while 3 zombies writhed in pain at her feet, "I dunno how long we can keep this up...Screw the food, the cafteeria gets supplies from downstaris with a pully system. If someone can fit into them and lower themselves down, they can get to the basement and bring ammo up to us. The others can hold the zombies down for as long as they can...woo, boy, this is tiring..."

dangeROSS got to work. He rushed at the nearest group of zombies. He gained momentum, then put all the force he could into a crouch and then a leap. He flew through the air. Zombies followed his movements the whole time, mouths watering, hands itchy with anticipation at a new meal. dangeROSS came down right in the middle of the group. He had his sword in his right hand, and in his left was....... a blank voter registration form.

He shoved the from into the closest zombie's hands. It's expression was blank. Eyes rolled up into his head, mouth gaping with streams of drool coming out. Ross started to sweat wondering if this plan would work. He continued to stare at the zombie, beads of sweat began forming on his head. The zombie seemed to stand there forever not making any motion at all just staring blankly into the sky. Moaning in unision with all the other zombies present. Creating a chorus of horror. Ross toned out the horrible whaling, and just stared at the zombie. Stared with all his might. His eyes were starting to bug out. He was totally tunnel vision. Focused on this zombie.

Then it did it. It took the form and signed it. It signed it with a bloody smear hand mark. But that is still an acceptable signitaure for voter registration. It has been since the constituion was amended by zombie George Washington in 1985 presidental Zombie outbreak of cancun. As soon as it's dirty finger was off the page Ross freakin' sliced the zombie in half thourgh the stomach. It's top half went tumbling to the ground. The legs stood motionless for a second. Then they did the Charleston. HARD. And without and hands to help accompany the dance. But you could still tell what it was. Then they just fell too.

Ross finished the zombie with a sword poke to the dome piece. He whipped around. And saw an onslaught of zombies all pouring in around him. He ran head first into the group screaming at the top of his lungs the ancient war cry his Ninja master/kidnapper had taught him. Which he had swore was an ancient war cry, but it pretty much was just Ace of Base's I Saw the Sign.

And at that moment he thought ...I'm going to need some more paper.

Psycho kept chopping through the massive amounts of zombie. His chainsaw blade was covered in bool. His trenchcoat had turned slightly Reddish-black from the bool. He was tiring out. Then the ten foot zombie soon called up several dozens of the other zombies and grew into a massive gorilla like creature.

"oh crap." said Psychochaos. Acting quickly he chopped offf its head. Unluckily, more the head became more zombies and recombined with the body reforming the head.

"You have got to be kidding me." said Psycho.

Suddenly, a laser shot it in the back of the head.

The creature turned toward Darth, hungry for brain. the odd thing was the injury din't recover.

(Note:The Massive Zombie thing won't heal back if it's hit by a laser. Darth's the one with the laser so darth can beat it.)

"SKREW THE BLUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Darth yelled, hurling lazer beams at zombies while doing a mascot dance. "THIS ONE'S FOR WOODY!!!" Darth yelled as she lazered the massive zombie thing to death. Everyone stared at here.

"Yeah, I'm an O State fan." She said, smiling while wiping the zombie blood spatters from her face. "HAAAAANG ON SNOOPY, SNOOPY HANG ON!!"

This argument is pointless. On with the RP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davinq ran into the nearest KBtoys, and immediately found what he was looking for: a SuperSoaker! Tearing it out of it's packaging, he ran into the bathroom, which had a jug of holy water, which he stocked up on.

Sprinting out of the shop, Davinq took in his bearings. There was barely a foot of space left in the mall that a zombie wasn't occupying now. And he couldn't even see any of his friends. I'm going to need a bigger gun, Davinq thought.

Blasting his way through the zombie ranks, Davinq was making quite a bit of progress in thinning the ranks with his holy water-powered SuperSoaker. Eventually though, he was going to run out of juice, and that was why he was carving a path to the sword shop.

Eventually, Davinq wound up on the doors of the place, and there was a single zombie standing in his way. He lined up the scope to aim, and... Nothing. "Blast it! No juice!" He was trying to find an alternative when the zombie charged.

~That was the coolest, most courages thing I have ever seen a human being do.~ Jimmy thought to himself. "If only I was that badass I could make zombies sign paper too." He said aloud. Realising that everyone else had... LEFT HIM BEHIND! He made for the nearest macca's and drank straight out of the soft-drink machine. "mmm... Sticky goodness...wow! The soft serve machine!"

After having his fill he made out to find the others.

"Zombies Zombies and more zombies! Goddam Zombies. They just keep coming. " said Psycho.

The forumites kept battling on through. Dav had run out of ammo. Luckily Psycho had chopped through most of the zombiessurrounding Dav. More powerful zombies showed up.

"Damn it!" said Psycho.

There were several wolfins and a slasher just waiting for brain. Darth took out the slasher with here laser. Zelda and mayhem were able to take care of 2 wolfins. That just left Psycho with a octo zombie. (octozombie:When zombies combie to creat a monster with 8 bodies as legs and head made of heads you get an octo zombie) He quickly chopped off its legs and sliced his head into pieces.

Soon all the zombies combined to create about a dozen more octo zombies.

Once Psycho had cleared the way for him, Davinq burst into the store and took the closest katana he could find.

Rushing back out, he was baffled to see all the nearby zombies running in the opposite direction. Then he noticed Carrot Top. They were all determined to take him down, but...

Meanwhile, Davinq noticed something odd. No matter which way the regiments were going, there was always one standing in the east corner of the food court. Not always the same zombie, but one was always there. He went to investigate.

"I am taking a very long, very hot shower after this..." Mayhem grumbled, "I'm covered in zombie slobber, guts and blood and gah! My clothes... it will take forever to get these stains out!" Hell hath no fury like a girl's scorn. Especially if you've just ruined her clothes. Powered by a newfound fury, Mayhem threw all her cocktails and icinerated at least 2 of the octozombies.

"Haha! That will teach ya! Uh, Dav...the fight's this way... fine. Kill yourself. I get to keep all your cool stuff" Mayhem said, then taking notice of Jimmy "Hey Jimmy! I tried to drag ya up here... but whatever! Take this baseball bat!' She threw the bat at him, luckily it didn't hit his head, Just his arm. Wait... yeah, he was fine.

Yay patio umbrellas! Succesfully slamming into the zombie about to eat Zel as she had done before (crashing again, but Mayhem doesnt learn), Mayhem sprayed the disenfectant on herself, and the waking Zelda. "Pass it around ... Yeesh, there are WAY too many of them. I dunno bout ya guys, but I' fallin' back and hiding in the nearest Hollister..."

Archived