Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

I believe Revan would win, but I may just be saying that because I am Revan....... :D

This was inspired by a Duel going on between me and my rival CSI: Nihilus, but we have taken the Darth Names and put them on here... I need a lot of help with the fic by the way, I need tons of Sith Assassins..... if you would like to help go HERE and tell us you want to help...

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nihilus would. Because he drains Force at will, and Revan is the heart of the Force. The Exile had no Force and was in fact a wound in the Force, which is why Nihilus was powerless against him. But Nihilus would suck Revan dry in short order... unless prevented by the plot, of course ;)

Is this some kind of a joke? Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan. Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus. Those who claim otherwise do not understand how Nihilus' power works, or are just stubborn Revan fan boys.

Nihilus would. Because he drains Force at will, and Revan is the heart of the Force. The Exile had no Force and was in fact a wound in the Force, which is why Nihilus was powerless against him. But Nihilus would suck Revan dry in short order... unless prevented by the plot, of course ;)

Jediphile, Revan wasn't literally the heart of the Force, Kreia was just using a metaphor to describe Revan's power. Note how she says "Staring into his/her eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force."

If anyone was ever the heart of the Force, it would be Anakin, considering his Chosen One, had no father, highest ever midi-chlorian count status. He was basically like an incarnation of the Force itself, in other words, the heart of the Force.

Okay, so in terms of gameplay, Revan was powerful and Nihilus was a weakling, but that does not mean Revan would win, because there is a difference between gameplay and the plot. Story wise (which is what counts) Nihilus>Revan. Simple.

Using logic, I would believe what Architect says.

Just another proof that Nihilus fancy little "drain power" is completely ridiculous and does not at all fit in Star Wars. Why don't we have a Professor X that can kill every living being at will with just that machine of his?

Now suppose, we only know what Kotor II did tell us. Were we told that Nihilus' drain is uncounterable (yes I know that little cutscene with Kreia.. but what does Kreia know? it worked on her, wow, big deal)?

Why should that power be uncounterable? Who sais Revan, who knows a lot more about the force than Kreia, does not know how to counter it?

Well it is all speculation.. but don't believe Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan.

If they were both just warped into an arena somewhere and forced to fight each other, Nihilus would most likely use that almighty 'hunger' of his to feed on Revan's power and devour him. But, if Revan wanted Nihilus removed from the galaxy, then there are surely other methods he could use to destroy Nihilus, than one on one combat. Nihilus is the more powerful entity, but Revan was the greater Sith Lord.

Is this some kind of a joke? Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan. Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus. Those who claim otherwise do not understand how Nihilus' power works, or are just stubborn Revan fan boys.
I agree with this statement. Anybody voting for Revan is making more of an emotional decision based on their attachment to Revan's character than a logical one since the Exile was the only answer against Nihilus.

It's like Wolverine was the only answer against Jean Gray AKA The Phoenix in X-Men III.

Just another proof that Nihilus fancy little "drain power" is completely ridiculous and does not at all fit in Star Wars.

Neither does the Death Star.

Oooh, a fancy little laser beam that can destroy all planteary shields, and can only be defeated by firing a laser into a small tiny exhaust pipe, but it's impossible because it is small and tiny. But, look! Luke Skywalker is a great pilot, and The Force is on his side, so he is able to shoot into the smally tiny exhaust pipe and WIN!!1!

And, neither does the Chossen One. I mean, really. You're saying that this one person is the only one that can defeat Palpatine...and nobody else. Not even Luke Skywalker, who is much more better than the Chossen One.

Fact is, Star Wars is pretty ridiculous. But it's still fun.

I disagree. The fact that Sion and Nihilus rebelled against Kriea implies that atleast before she was exiled, she was more powerful than either of them, and I believe Revan was her superior. I see your logic I just think that a really powerful Jedi/Sith Lord could take him.

Jediphile, Revan wasn't literally the heart of the Force, Kreia was just using a metaphor to describe Revan's power. Note how she says "Staring into his/her eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force."

That would be a simile :)

Well, yeah, there're many ways to win a fight, other than one on one direct combat. Revan being a tactician could have thought of some way so that he didnt have to confront Nihilus face to face but still win. What Nihilus has is physical power (ability to suck force), while Revan brain power. Provided that Revan knew of Nihilus's force-sucking ability, that is the threat was known and could be prepared for, brain power always owns.

Neither does the Death Star.

Oooh, a fancy little laser beam that can destroy all planteary shields, and can only be defeated by firing a laser into a small tiny exhaust pipe, but it's impossible because it is small and tiny. But, look! Luke Skywalker is a great pilot, and The Force is on his side, so he is able to shoot into the smally tiny exhaust pipe and WIN!!1!

And, neither does the Chossen One. I mean, really. You're saying that this one person is the only one that can defeat Palpatine...and nobody else. Not even Luke Skywalker, who is much more better than the Chossen One.

Fact is, Star Wars is pretty ridiculous. But it's still fun.

How wrong you are. Nihilus could defeat palpatine too. :dev7:

And the deathstar is not nearly as ridiculous as Nihilus is. Are you really comparing a gigantic space station with a single man?

But that may just be my opinion. :)

Lets go through this logically

Strengths and Weaknesses of the 2 Characters;

Nihilus Strengths are;

The force suck ability

No emotion

Minions slaves to his will

Given his abilities extremely large force potential has to be realised

Revan Strengths;

Brilliant tactician

Extremely intelligent

Expert lightsaber duellist

Great force potential

Nihilus Weaknesses;

Slave to his hunger

Thick (Telos being proof, as there were no Jedi there, he should have sensed this)

Arrogance

Revan Weaknesses;

Arrogance

Tendency to over plan

Can be fooled (Malak's betrayal, not seeing who he was, although 2nd point is debatable)

Will do whatever is necessary (Mandalorian wars, as a lightsider I would say this is a problem, but darksiders would probably disagree)

Now, you must decide on the manner in which they would meet. If they came face to face Nihilus would kill Revan, no doubt. From the cut content, Sion can’t even get close enough to get into lightsaber combat, and I don’t see why Revan would be any different, so Revans abilities with a lightsaber don’t matter. The only reason the exile can engage is because of the wound so Nihilus power has no effect moving to lightsaber fight. Nihilus also owned all of the Jedi Council on Katar (Vandar, Dopak, etc) so I think it somewhat arrogant to assume Revan could succeed where they failed. That said Revan is a master tactician, and would probably do something along the lines of what Kreia did to destroy Nihilus, e.g.; find someone who could do the job, that is after all what a good leader does. Or use some kind of weapon (a la star forge to destroy Nihilus' ship)

I personally think too many of you bum (can I say that? no offence intended to anyone ;) mods change that if you feel the need, it’s not intended as a flame) Revan. I think face to face combat Nihilus would win, as Kreia said there are techniques in the force against which there is no defence (save the exile) and I don’t see any reason not to believe her, as whatever you may think of Kreia she had a very powerful and unique understanding of the force. Much as it pains me to say this as the Exile is my favourite character (apart from Yoda) would get beaten in a fight with Revan. But Revan would loose to Nihilus and in turn Nihilus would loose to the Exile. That’s what I believe. I also don’t think Revan's tactics could combat Nihilus as even though he is stupid, he holds is own ship together, so I think Revan would avoid him until Nihilus own hunger had killed him. Which basically means Revan would be no better than Vrook et al.

Face to face Nihilus would win, no doubt!

Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan. Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus.

QFE. If he could wipe out whole planets of Force-sensitives, just one Sith Lord wouldn't be much of a threat... whether he was the 'cooler' one or not. Revan may be a powerful Force-user, but he really is just a regular one... which is exactly what Nihilus was best at killing. Revan's strength in the Force would only make him a bigger target.

Well, yeah, there're many ways to win a fight, other than one on one direct combat. Revan being a tactician could have thought of some way so that he didnt have to confront Nihilus face to face but still win. What Nihilus has is physical power (ability to suck force), while Revan brain power. Provided that Revan knew of Nihilus's force-sucking ability, that is the threat was known and could be prepared for, brain power always owns.

This I agree with. Unlike Nihilus, Revan is a strategist, and would choose to fight only those battles he can win or even knows that he will win. He's also big on planning his moves, so the idea that he might gather intelligence on Nihilus' abilities is not unreasonable. And therefore he would know that he'd bite the dust in a direct confrontation with Nihilus and avoid it. That's not to say he cannot defeat Nihilus, though. With prior knowledge of Nihilus, Revan would plan an elaborate trap for Nihilus. But I doubt he'd win a fair fight. Revan is more like Palpatine and his old teacher, Kreia, in this regard, in that he'd choose which battles to fight and how carefully.

Ok, gotta be like HK-47 for just a sec...

Mockery: If they were both just warped into an arena somewhere and forced to fight each other, Nihilus would most likely use that almighty 'hunger' of his to feed on Revan's power and devour him. But, if Revan wanted Nihilus removed from the galaxy, then there are surely other methods he could use to destroy Nihilus, than one on one combat. Nihilus is the more powerful entity, but Revan was the greater Sith Lord.

Adendum: Revan would win, my master was always one efficent killing machine.

(HK-47 spell over)

Why should that power be uncounterable? Who sais Revan, who knows a lot more about the force than Kreia, does not know how to counter it?

Well it is all speculation.. but don't believe Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan.

Why not? Nihilus wiped out many Jedi on Katarr. Are you trying to tell me that Revan is more powerful than all of them put together? Umm...the answer is no. Revan is already overhyped enough as it is. Besides, the more powerful you are, the easier it is for Nihilus to kill you.

Also, who says Revan knows more about the Force than Kreia? That is just speculation.

That would be a simile :)

Damn it! I was hoping that error would go unnoticed. It seems that someone needs to brush up on their English skills. Me!

Revan. I hate Nihilus.

Wow. Great argument there Pottsie. :)

I disagree. The fact that Sion and Nihilus rebelled against Kriea implies that atleast before she was exiled, she was more powerful than either of them, and I believe Revan was her superior. I see your logic I just think that a really powerful Jedi/Sith Lord could take him.

Nihilus wiped out many Jedi on Katarr. Are you trying to tell me that Revan is more powerful than all of them put together? Umm...the answer is no. Revan is already overhyped enough as it is. Besides, the more powerful you are, the easier it is for Nihilus to kill you.

There is one thing I'd like to ask about Revan. I've heard all this talk about how Revan was a 'brilliant tactician', a 'master strategist' and all this crap, but can anyone explain what Revan has done that is so remarkable?

Yes, I've played K1 and K2 before, I know what Revan has done, but what is so spectacular about any of it? Anyone care to explain? Sure, Revan had a gift to convert others to his/her cause, but I'm not talking about gifts, I'm talking about military tactics. We never did hear about Revan's so called 'genius' acts did we?

Statement: If Revan tried out other methods, rather than fighting a fair fight, one-on-one, Revan would basically be cheating.

Mockery: So, a person who cheats is obivously better than a person who can win a fair fight, right?

Yes, HK they are......... Like me.

:look down one more post:

Thank you, seriously..... :D Now you die for comparing me to my ex-apprentice Shem...... :lightning:lightning:lightning

Archived