Home

Balderdash

Does anyone watch this?

In case anyone is at all interested, Raphael Sbarge, the guy that does the voice of Carth Onasi, is going to be in several episodes of the new season.

Yes, 24 is a very good series fill with adventure and great suspense, but it's strange how every season is only 24 hrs long. :lol:

Correct, 24 is a very, very good TV series, I just finished Season 1, and I love it...

Frankly, I have Season 2 and Season 3 on DVD, and I'm going to get 4 and 5 the following Satursday...This series is best series, other than CSI, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY.

24 has to be one of the best shows ever, including stargate SG1 and Atlantis. you can see the first 4 episodes of day six on this website i know of. its like an index site, a links site if you see what i mean. anyways if you want the address PM me because i tend not to give it out so everyone can see because they have had to change servers because of the amount of hits already and i have a feeling if it gets any worse then they may have to change again. n e ways PM if you want the URL.

My problem with 24 is not that it isn't a good serie (it was one of my favorites.) It's just that everytime it's badly bad terrorists versus goodly god but law/rule breaking bauer. Compared to the rest of the series with the same/slightly changed formula, it's great, but after seeing 2 seasons pluss the start of every new one, I have had enough (and I have also noticed bauer becoming more and more of a supahero.) In short, I think its good repetetive science fiction

My problem with 24 is not that it isn't a good serie (it was one of my favorites.) It's just that everytime it's badly bad terrorists versus goodly god but law/rule breaking bauer. Compared to the rest of the series with the same/slightly changed formula' date=' it's great, but after seeing 2 seasons pluss the start of every new one, I have had enough (and I have also noticed bauer becoming more and more of a supahero.) In short, I think its good repetetive science fiction[/quote']

ive seen the first 4 episodes of season 6, this season will probably change your mind completely. id say that this is going to be the best season

Archived