Home

Valintines thread.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't like Valentine's Day all that much. Too many giggling, pointing, whispering chix. Albeit good looking ones, but still... There's too much pressure for the guy to actually experience a Valentine's Romance the way it's meant to be, else I woulda asked out the girl of my life two years ago.

I stopped aknowledging Vday when I was ten. I was so fed up with the little party -- You had to give candy and cards to EVERYONE; even the people who irritated you, and people would pass out nothing but those icky heart-shaped candies and chocolates. Ick! I hate chocolate; not true hate, but I simply cant get myself to like it no matter how hard I try. It simply tastes to bitter yet overpoweringly sweet all at once, but what I really dislike is seeing everyone else bite into a nugget of that dark confection and letting a smile cross their face, their expression happy and they act like it's sooo good, and then there's me: looking all sour and deppressed because I cant appreciate chocolate the same way they do no matter how hard I try.

Till now, I cant stop assosiating V-day with chocolate --- the elusive confection that has won over the world I simply cant adore nor appreciate myself.

Till now, I cant stop assosiating V-day with chocolate --- the elusive confection that has won over the world I simply cant adore nor appreciate myself.

HUGGLES FOR MAYHEM

And i asked you're family way more than that ;)

Bob, that pic just made me have a sexwee.

Archived