Home

luck of the irish = QUADS!!!

Nalukai

yep i am officially an uncle to the first dual sex quads since 1900 that all 4 lived... they rooted Jill through a C section and induced coma for 4 weeks to recuperate..... all the babies are good but they wont let anyone see them or get out of the hospital until they are all 4 lbs... they took them 3 weeks early cuz that is the best her frame could withstand ( 95 lbs- 195 with induced weight gain)

both boys breathing on their own at 3+lbs both girls are still under 3 (2.5 and 2.15) so they got 6 weeks left speculation at the hospital and i cant see them... but this is the rarest form of quads to ever hit the market since 1900... you probably have or will see it on CNN or Fox news in the next few days because no set of quads split have ever lived past childbirth they have all been same sex... my cousin just did the impossible.. split embryos with 2 sex identical twins. this is gonna rape me this next xmas..

i smoked a Cuban last night in celebration./.. remind me to NEVER do that again cuz i don't smoke much less a Cuban cigar ... but i felt the need wsa there so i did it.

kyle made his peace with it after the sonograph.... plus the full sponsorship from Gerber and pampers... and my uncle (his pop) is rich like that so they not gonna hurt at all for a while... thanks for the positive stuff tho.. tis a good day in my families life .

i smoked a Cuban last night in celebration./.. remind me to NEVER do that again cuz i don't smoke much less a Cuban cigar ... but i felt the need wsa there so i did it.

i smoked a cig once. made my head spin. never again.

also this is amazing! and congrats on being an instant uncle x4!

Excellent! That's really great! Congrats to you and the rest of your family, especially your sister of course. Kids are oh so much fun. The noise levels will be incredible from the time they come home and on into adult hood. Ah the good times to come. :)

Mark, Michael, Angela, and Adrienne.... the only picture we have right now is the sono----they have to stay in the hospital for 6 weeks to get over 5 lbs before release.... whenever i am able to get a hold of a pic ill post it. thanks for the support guys... they need it more than me lol... but ill pass on the good will and grace from you all.

Archived