Home

THERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!

BongoBob

:wstupid:

What makes you guys better then she is? Who are you to judge her? Didn't think so, stop acting so cool behind a computer screen and go tell that to her face instead. What's that? you don't want to? Gee, i wonder why.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first rock" :ang3:

Hm, would it count that we don't ruin other people's lives just by hanging around with them? Look at Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.

Also, everybody is entitled to their opinions, so don't attack people just because they don't share your views, or you'll get BANNED by the moderators.

Hm, would it count that we don't ruin other people's lives just by hanging around with them?

I'm confident you've all left some human being scared for life someday without even noticing it, and that the person still remembers your actions, for even the smallest things have great consequences, lets not forget Cho seung hi. So don't play innocent.

I had friends who affected me in a negative way so i choose to end our friendship, Britney and Lindsay could have choose to end that friendship, but they didn't until it was to late. We always have a choice.

"everybody is entitled to their opinions, so don't attack people just because they don't share your views, or you'll get BANNED by the moderators."

Attacking a person physically and verbally is not the same because i can't inflict pain verbally, only if i bully somebody and they get self-destructive which i didn't, and that is attacking someone in a forum without getting physical. To bully somebody. This is my opinion.

Mankind must learn to forgive and forget. There is already to much hate in this world.

Ban me if you please, i don't mind. I'd just pity you.

stop acting so cool behind a computer screen and go tell that to her face instead. What's that? you don't want to? Gee, i wonder why.

Because we don't have a method of transportation, the knowledge of her exact whereabouts, the money to travel there, or the ability to break/sneak in and actually communicate with her?

:p

Because we don't have a method of transportation, the knowledge of her exact whereabouts, the money to travel there, or the ability to break/sneak in and actually communicate with her?

Yeah right Wally, you just don't want to go because she'd KILL YOU.

yeah, you heard me. :p

>.>

<.<

*hides*

But in all seriousness, I honestly don't feel as if people here are "making fun" of Paris Hilton, it seems to me that they are, as the title suggests, just saying that she has finally received the justice she deserved. Sure, people are joking around about it, but in all honesty, who wouldn't? It IS Paris Hilton, after all. :p

She's on the Highway to HELL!

:Edit: btw, is not a religious reference, 'cause I'm atheist, it's a song from Van Hallen. Just wanted to give the kiddies some history. :xp:

Oh GOD. I missed this the first time.

I'm gonna go hang myself from my testicles. Thanks a lot.

Archived