Home

What Would it Take to Kill Revan/Exile?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ONE FINAL THING, Jedi can only DEFLECT A RELATIVELY WEAK ENERGY BEAM ATTACK. So get a BIGGER GUN. Even Yod in all his glory cannot deflect a DeathStar shot.

I'm sorry but where is this information you are getting? Unless George Lucas specfically says that Yoda CANNOT deflect a Death Star Shot, it must be assumed that Yoda CAN deflect a Death Star Shot, just that he chooses not to.

;)

Actual plausible means of killing him? The Cavrilhu Pirates in Spectre of the Past had a good idea with their trick. It's basically a room filled with rods that project out of the walls with a bunch of gravity well projectors, plus an air pump. As soon as you enter the room, the gravity well projectors start doing a dance, getting the Jedi real disoriented, then the rods come out and pin the Jedi in place. Then the air pump pumps all the air out of the room, and the Jedi dies. Ta.

Another good way? Six guys with ACP Array Blasters, or, alternatively, ordinary shotguns. That many things coming from the same general direction can't be reasonably reflected, and if they're on different directions, well, Revan can just kiss Bastila goodbye.

Other alternatives include: Planting bombs on the Ebon Hawk, rig them with two triggers. Either A: Proximity, or B: Hyperspace jump. You'd need to wire it into the hyperdrive to pull this off, but that's not a huge problem. Even if Revan gets his danger sense going and investigates, he's vaporized in the blast. Even if he somehow figures it out and stays away from the bomb, that means he can never use the Ebon Hawk again and is stranded. Even if he manages to find another means of transit, it won't be near as fast as the Ebon Hawk, the Sith would turn it into scrap.

A full scale orbital bombardment (Base Delta Zero) would kill anyone. They'd just need to time it right instead of jumping the gun and beginning the bombardment right before Revan gets on the Ebon Hawk. If they had moved just ten minutes faster, Revan would have been toast at Taris.

ll you need is One Emo Gizka. Emo Gizka keeps killing himself, and keeps duplicating. That would consume anything in the confined ship, food, air and even space. Nothing like being killed by a huge encompressing mass of gizkas imploding inside the Ebon Hawk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SPOILERS!! Corinthian is right, I think, realistically voxyn all at once would definitly cuase damage. Personally though I say Darth Caedus could kill Revan OR Exile in a simple arena setting. For one thing, Caedus has the Skywalker blood. That means MASSIVE Force connection, one thing neither Revan or Exile really have. Next, Caedus spent five years learning from every Force sensative culture or society he could find. giving him abilities like severing his tie to the Force temporarily, fixing the future, and presumably a varrietie of Fallanassi powers Revan and dear old Exy have never known about. Next comes Caedus's ability to imbrace pain, meaning he could absorb massive amounts of negative nurological feedback. He also is a very acomplished lightsaber duelist and to top it off he has all the Force connection pirks of a Sith lord. Post Script: Caedus is evil Jacen Solo. Finall Note: I think I may add a tip top condition Cade Skywalker to bring Jacen back from the dead if he gets killed. (See Legacy Volume one Broken if you don't beleive me.)

• 3 months later...

If you're talkin game-play for Revan it might be one or maybe even two (depending on when s/he is attacked and how powerful s/he had become) Sith lords (not those cheap@$$ ones, the good 'ol ones ;D) For the Exile perhaps 20-30 sith assasians with a few grenades thrown in there. However if you're talkin about if they were LS and beyond game-play maybe if someone was actually sly enough to kidnap someone they care about (i.e Bastila, Carth, Atton, Handmaiden ect..) than do like an eye for an eye kinda thing (ya know, 'I kill you, love goes free' shmeel) I belive that in itself would be enough to bring them down. Won't work if they're DS though. XD

• 4 weeks later...
Heh, am I the only one who thinks they're mortal enough to be killed by regular, run-of-the-mill Sith troopers? :p

You need to take the Stormtrooper Effect into consideration. The more troopers you mass against them, the more they'll miss. On top of that, either of them would kill about half the troopers by simply deflecting their blaster shots back at them if we use movie physics. If not, a couple of Force Storms will do them all in.

:p Oh, come on. I can see it now: World of Knights of the Old Republic. And here comes the expansion: World of Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, where you can go to Malachor V and enter the Trayus raid dungeon to kill Kreia with your forty-man raid group, over and over and over. Or go to the Unknown Regions to some Ancient Sith Temple with an unpronounceable name where you can do the same to Revan.

Archived