Home

The countdown to SKOOL DD:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the school I'll be attending next week. I also get to live on-campus and survive on vending machine food =p

Image014.jpg

ADMinnermini.jpg

The grass roof is fun to run around on, if a bit prickly, but you have to watch out for the sprinklers.

3rd Year of High School here in Kansas. =P

This year and nexy year are all Electives and AP classes for college. I had to change jobs and shift hours so I could make enough so I can pay for my first two years of college. The parents have saved up over the years for the other two years. I'm trying to get a full ride scholarship so I can hit Business school for Finance and Marketing , then jump over to Performing Arts School for a degree in Music Theory and Culture.

So yeah, school sucks, but it has good outcomes.

I'm taking these classes next year.

Lunch

9th Grade Advanced English (I already know my teacher, and I totally think he rocks)

9th Grade Advanced Math

Integraded Physical Science

Health

Advanced World History

PE-9

Speech 1

Intro to Business

French 1

Encore Choir

Overall that 7.75 high school credits. :D Pretty good for not even being at the high school yet. And I've got around 1.50 credits from last year too. And I'll only have to take one year of gym afterward!

Texas is three semesters. Took one in summer school and finished off the rest in ninth grade.

The courses I'm taking this fall are:

* Rhetoric and Composition RHE309S Critical Reading and Persuasive Writing Honors

* Mathematics M408K Differential Calculus

* Biology BIO311C Introductory Biology I

* Chemistry and Biochemistry CH301 Principles of Chemistry

* Liberal Arts LAH102H The Idea of Liberal Arts

How many credits are required for you guys to graduate? mine is 21, it's like this.

Subject (credits required) [credits I'll have at the end of school year]

English (4 credits) [1 credit]

Social Studies (3 credits) [1 credit]

Science (3, gotta include 1 in physical and 1 in biological) [1 credit]

Math (3 credits) [2 credits]

Health (1/2 credits.) [1/2 credit, DONE!]

Phys. Ed. (1/2 credit) [1/4 credit, halfway done]

Electives (7 credits, 1 credit in business/technology, fine arts, or forigen language) [3 1/2 credits]

How many credits are required for you guys to graduate? mine is 21, it's like this.

Subject (credits required) [credits I'll have at the end of school year]

English (4 credits) [1 credit]

Social Studies (3 credits) [1 credit]

Science (3, gotta include 1 in physical and 1 in biological) [1 credit]

Math (3 credits) [2 credits]

Health (1/2 credits.) [1/2 credit, DONE!]

Phys. Ed. (1/2 credit) [1/4 credit, halfway done]

Electives (7 credits, 1 credit in business/technology, fine arts, or forigen language) [3 1/2 credits]

I need 85 credits. Huzzah for entirely different school systems, non?

we need i believe around 38 credits to grad. And in our middle school, you can get 6.

You know what class I'm loathing? GYM.

We have to wear short shorts, t shirts, and the teacher is a perverted closet perv.

And my bro told me once his friend couldn't run 8 laps becouse he has asthma and he fell over. The gym teacher yelled at him to get up and run 10 more laps and his friend yelled 'FU*K YOU' to him. Needless to say, DETENTION. This worries me because, being a person with asthma myself, I can run very well.

Archived