Home

Heroes RP (D&R)

starmark2k

Ok Tommycat you have four abilities with your power and I put a limit on four so lose two and then it is fine.

Cool, Removed weather control, as that is a bit hokey(and a bit pointless without the full weather control ala Storm).

I also removed walking on water, because well with freezing the water, you kinda don't have to walk on water when you can skate on ice :D

Thanks for having me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SM, I'm adding a third character. Don't worry... this one doesn't have any powers. I'm still playing by your rules :)

Name: William Banes

Sex: Male

Appearance: Image: William Banes

Nationality: American

Power and Abilities: None

Bio: Will Banes is Kevin Waters’ best friend and has been since grade school. Whereas Kevin was always the tech-obsessed geek, Will was an athlete through and through. He played several sports throughout school, including baseball, soccer, and tennis, and he ran track. He was most successful at football and went on to college with a full-ride scholarship thanks to his talents.

Will played football in college and kept in touch with Kevin... which was easy since they went to the same school. They studied together and since Will was on an accelerated graduation program, they graduated at the same time. Now, they’re roommates, and Will is the only one Kevin has told about his powers. Initially, Will was doubtful, even when Kevin showed him what he could do. Then, he was enthusiastic about the potential for what they could do. Since then, he’s settled down a lot. Still, he can’t help but throw the occasional joke about his friend’s abilities... always when they’re the only ones around, of course.

Will was the one who found Jason Hawk’s article online and showed it to Kevin. Though Kevin was initially reluctant to speak to the geneticist, it was due largely to Will that he’s seriously thinking about arranging a meeting with Jason Hawk.

Hope there's still room to join.

Don't want to intrude after all.

Name: Jaydon 'Jaz' Hoshi

Nationality: Japanese American

Appearance: I am such a nerd, but it's a good picture; Height is 6'3" and still growing

Power and Abilities: Bone Manipulation

• Full Body Control- Jaydon can manipulate his skeletal structure, density, and flexibility, allowing him to use his bones in a variety of defensive and offensive ways.
  • Bone Growth- Jaydon has heightened bone growth, allowing him to repair, and regenerate broken or missing bone at an amazing rate, he can even replicate bone, making it impossible to say that he has a definite amount of bones in his body at any one time.

Bio: Jaydon grew up in foster care with his younger sister. His first home was with a military family at Nellis Airforce Base in Nevada. He was always a rambunctious and cheerful child and had an odd habit of pulling his thumb all the way back to his wrist. At first this never bothered his foster parents, but as he grew older, and became much more wild, they grew more and more disturbed as he began bending and twisting other body parts in odd ways.

After taking him to the doctors they found he had Hypermobility Syndrome, or as it's more commonly known as, double jointed. The doctor said that they had nothing to fear, but that they should keep him from continuing his habit, however, the doctor was confused to find that there weren't any common symptoms of HS, such as collagen defects, like EDS. And what puzzled him further was that his X-rays showed perfectly normal joints, where as most people with HS have misaligned or abnormally-shaped joint ends. "He's probably just a natural contortionist," the doctor had said with a chuckle, which confused Jaydon, considering he was too young to understand any of it anyways.

On his eighth birthday he discovered one of his abilities. At his party he had received roller skates as a present, and being too impatient to wait on sombody to help him, he went out with them on. He seemed to quickly acquire a knack for it, but being young and stupid, he fell and slammed his arm straight down onto the curb, all the time he had been going at a high speed, the impact fracturing his humerous. He was taken to the hospital, and after a couple days his arm was put in a splint and he was sent home, the doctor saying it would be two months before his arm was fully healed, but the baffled doctor found himself taking it off in only two weeks.

At ten Jaydon moved to Seattle with his foster parents. Only a few months later he was moved to a different foster home, with different foster parents, his sister however, got to stay with his previous ones, though they still keep in touch. Years went by, with Jaydon, or Jaz as he was called by his friends, slowing discovering, mostly by accident, his odd and quite fascinating abilities, slowly attempting to develop them on his own. But along with these abilities he discovered problems, such as an extremely high matabolism, and an addiction to milk, due to the fact that his bones grow at such high rate it requires him to eat large quatities of food. On the other hand his body is the envy of super models everywhere ( :lol: ).

As the years went by, his wild streak slowly dissapated, until he became nothing but an unenthusiastic, unmotivated, lazy good-for-nothing, with a practical mind. He dropped out of high school two months before graduation, and moved out to live in an apartment on his own with nothing but a minimum wage job, a pair of rollerblades, a cellphone, and a toothbrush.

Hope this is okay. If not tell me the problem and it will be fixed.

((Ok, Starmark, I finally got my act together and came up with a character. :) ))

Name: Milila (Milly) Cheveyo

Sex: Female

Nationality: Native American/Canadian

Appearance: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/JasraLantill/janalia2.jpg

Power and Abilities:

• Super Vision — super long distance , extreme magnification, X-ray, and infrared vision (so she can see in near total darkness)
  • Healing factor - When in close proximity with her brother, Milly's body is able to heal itself at a greatly accelerated rate.

Bio:

A biology student at the University of Washington in Seattle, with the dream of eventually going to med school and becoming a doctor, Milila has come across Jason Hawk’s ‘Special’ paper on the internet while doing research for a school project. As her mother, Ingrid, died five years ago, she lives with her brother Cass, a homicide detective with the Seattle police department. Her Native American father, ‘Bob’, abandoned the family when Milly was still quite young and she has very little memory of him.

Name: Catahecassa (Cass) Cheveyo

Nationality: Native American/Canadian

Appearance: pictar hurr hurr

Power and Abilities: Probability Manipulation

• Altering probability - Cass has the ability to manipulate probability to his favor. With this power, he is able to make improbable things happen within his line of sight. In other words, he has exceptionally good luck.
  • Healing factor - When in close proximity with his sister, Cass' body is able to heal itself at a greatly accelerated rate.

Bio: Cass is a homicide detective in the Seattle Police Department, the youngest in his unit. He joined the force when he was 20.5 in order to help pay for his sister Milly's college tuition following the death of their mother, Ingrid. Their father left them when Cass was only 4 and Milly was still a baby. As a result, Cass has some vague recollections of him.

The siblings' powers first manifested themselves following the death of their mother. Milly's power became apparent first, as she astounded her brother by accurately identifying a plane's fuselage number as it flew overhead. Cass discovered the full extent of his own ability when the Cheveyo house mysteriously burned down a month after their mother's passing. He was able to save his sister by carrying her from the top floor and out the back door, all while dodging burning debris. It was then they also discovered their secondary power. Milly had been burned badly on the way out, but after holding onto her brother for several minutes, had completely regenerated her charred flesh. Whether this is a byproduct of their powers being in close proximity to each other or a separate power entirely is unknown to them.

They have used their powers to help each other out over the years, though Cass has insisted upon secrecy. With Milly's discovery of this 'Jason Hawk' person, both siblings are intrigued at the possibility of an explanation of their seemingly supernatural abilities.

Ok peeps I set a couple of things up here for the story line.

Firstly as a few of your characters are students Jason will be giving a talk on genetics and this’ll be an opportunity for your guys to meet him.

Secondly I need four volunteers to be captured by the bad guys that we saw in my last post, don’t worry your guys will escape them a little later but it’ll get characters into the story.

Also can everyone remember what I said about waiting until I tell you that our characters will meet before setting something up.

Hey all! These are the main Bad guys in the story and are the four mentioned in my last post with Nicolay.

Name: Jackson Cole

Code Name: Phobia

Appearance: See your nightmare

Power and Abilities:

• Fear Hallucinations- Jackson can cause people to hallucinate their own fears.
  • Touch of Sleep- If Jackson touches a persons forehead he can send then into a deep sleep for around six hours.

Personality: A traditional Hell’s angel type biker he’s fowl mouthed and pretty violent in contrast to his power, he enjoys using his power to ‘scare the bejesus’ out of people.

Name: Achara

Code Name: Enigma

Nationality: Taiwanese

Appearance: Deadly Enigma

Power and Abilities:

• Invisibility- Enigma can bend the laws of physic around her person, this includes light and she can become invisible
  • Pass through Solid Objects- her ability to bend physics allows her to pass through walls or let bullets fly through her without causing harm.

Personality: A mute from Thaiwan and an expert in martial arts, with her power she is considered the perfect assassin.

Name: Kate Cameron

Code Name: Pestilence

Appearance: Infectious

Power and Abilities: Hive Bacteria

• Bacteria incubator- Kate creates a bacteria with unique properties making them susceptible to certain psychic signals. When the bacteria connects to a persons brain they to become susceptible to psychic suggestion making them easily controlled. The infection can be fought off by an immune system but this can take up to a week depending on person to person.
  • Hive Queen- Kate is psychically connected to the Bacteria she creates meaning she is the only one who can control it. She also is the only person who can infect people either through her saliva or small injectors on her finger nails.

Personality: Due to the fact her power requires some form of contact to get the bacteria into a another person she will come across as quite promiscuous with both sexes, whether this is an act or actually just her way is unknown.

Name: Unknown

Code Name: Brute

Nationality: Kenyan

Appearance: Bullet-proof Boyo

Power and Abilities:

• Bulletproof- Brutes skin is entirely impervious to any type of damage be it a burn or a bullet.
  • Super Strength- Brute is strong enough to life a whole lorry over his head and throw it over twenty meters.

Personality: A hunter from his small village in Africa he uses his skills now to hunt the ‘specials’ for Globe-net.

Quist, Steven and Corinthian I’ll give you more details on the capture once we get volunteer No. 4.

So the four to be captured and eventually escape are Corinthian, Steven, Quist and Master Archon. Each one of you will have one of the four bad guys come after you and bring you in, You can engage in a small fight, conversation or whatever but the result of it has to end up with you being taken to the secret Lower levels of the Globe-net building where you will initially be but in cells where your powers don’t seem to work. You control the Bad Guys so try and stick with the ‘Personalities’ I have given them but they are pretty vague so you have some freedom with this.

The Bad Guy who comes after you is as follows;

Corinthian- Brute

Steven- Enigma

Quist- Pestilence

Archon- Phobia

If you guys wish to swap let me know and I’ll change them for you.

I’m presuming that Stinger, Jasra and one of Writers characters will meet Jason when he does his university talk. Also I’ve set something up for Rogue with the mysterious death of the millionaire.

Tommycat, Phantom, Jason Skywalker, Count, kotor_freak and Padawan I’ll try to set something up with you guys involving a Mall in Seatle and some kind of disaster where you use your powers to save People. I’ll have SJ with you guys aswell so I can keep track of the goings on and make it easier for when all the characters finally do meet up.

OK Guys I can’t move on to the next day until all the volunteers have been captured, Once that happens I’ll do a post with the bad Guys explaining why they have been captured.

Also I obviously need to remind some of you that the Globe-net ceremony in only for characters that are Students of the university.

Archived