Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

.... K, I actually have NO IDEA what you do? USDA? Butter? I'm almost thinking you work in some sort of butter factory for the pr0n industry. ;)

I did not get the supervisor position at Best Buy. But they said "Apply for the Senior Position... and well, we'll count the SUpervisor Panel interview as yoru senior interview to save time."

.... I'll probably be promoted next week.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.... K, I actually have NO IDEA what you do? USDA? Butter? I'm almost thinking you work in some sort of butter factory for the pr0n industry. ;)

I work at a privately owned refrigerated warehouse, our main customer is Land O'Lakes, and one of their Dairy plants here in Madison. About 75% of our Business is dealing with mercantile butter. In fact about 50% of the butter you see at Wal-mart, and 90% of the butter used by McDonalds goes through our warehouse.

adjusting my sleep schedule. ^_^

work was easy today.....tho i almost got fired for being logged on the register when someone cashed me out. i'm usually damn good at signing off the register, so i was like 'what the ****?!' crazy.

joining Regal Imperial Defenders on SWG...that gonna be eating up my nights until i get a girlfriend...

umm got out of work early tonight...sold my personal quota of 3 cameras. 2 new ones and a bundle pack one a tthe end which gave me a papercut on my pinky fingertip which sucked cause carboard papercuts.....gah. o well i lived apparently. (ooo optimism strikes again!!!! :rolleyes: )

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................think i'll quit the energy drinks and junk food and go back to the water diet i was on. too much sugar is bad for me!! but it was necessary for me to adjust my sleep schedule!!! i'm so glad my manager gives me the closing shift. I love working on my preciouses machines.....mwahahahaha

tried playing RC it is tough......stupid geonosian cave. grr!!! so i went back on SWG...best sw game ever i dont care what people say, i get to do whatever the **** i want and not be tied down. i can go to whatever planet i want, and do whatever the **** i want. it just rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded ventrillo, hell that looks EASY TO SET UP!!!!! my god i didnt know it was that simple....holay ****.

hmmmmmmmmmm..........think i'll install Empire at War and see if it runs better than it did on my old pc (RIP :( ) i'll do that tomorrow maybe. probably not. hahahaha.

i think i'll go to bed...and wake up at 9....it makes no difference. i'll be wired for work tomorrow hells yeah!!!

ed, you should get SWG. serioiusly.

who else can't wait for clone wars series?

you supplied me with butter for 3 years?

That's awesome.

All is interconnected...

ed, you should get SWG. serioiusly.

who else can't wait for clone wars series?

Uhhh... I haven't had time to play the games I already do own for a couple of weeks now.

That isn't about to change until the end of May, now.

Besides: my ancient relic of a PC wouldn't handle it... and every time I seem to get the bucks together to replace it, SOMETHING urgent comes up to take that money from my grasp again.

Both the new PC and HD TVs are on hold... again. Until I get some work done on my car; new glasses; finish the work on my cellar; and replace some plumbing fixtures here that are failing at an astounding rate.

Oh... and I will have to replace a pretty big chunk of my wardrobe before too long as well.

I lost a lot of weight in the last year (and I hope to lose even more this summer...) Which is a good thing... but all my clothes are swimming on me at the moment. All my pants are about 3 or 4 sizes too big at the moment.

I'm going to have to buy a lot of replacements some day very soon... and that **** ain't cheap.

As for the Clone Wars: I saw the last one the first time on DVD. I imagine it will be the same for this one.

I almost never turn on the TV anymore. The headlines and weather when I first get up in the morning... and that's almost about it these days.

I really should cancel my cable. I might some day...

how much ram do you have? you need at LEAST 1 gigabyte to avoid the long loading.

im running it fine on my sister's dell...i just had to fork in about $200 to get it running decent. the ram is the largest issue though.

the computer specs i'm running right now...

256mb pci card, 2 gigs of DDR1 ram, cpu is 2.8 ghz, psu is 600 watts

edit: oh your mobo fried......yeah mine did too i think! lol that's why i upgraded sisters, she's not gonna want it anytime soon...til i get another built. lol

Long day. Survived it.

Chuck Berry's glory days are definitely behind him... sad to say. :(

The other band I mixed tonight were a bunch of All-Stars from other famous bands: The Allmans; Bad Co.; Rolling Stones; Chili Peppers...

They were good... but LOUD.

Long day...

work went ok today....or yesterday....i got a bunch of monthly maintenance crap done, stuff that the people whose job it is this month tend to neglect...well, at least one of the people anyways. but i got that done. good stuff. clocked out, came home and played SWG for a little bit, got ventrillo set up, just need to find my damn headset for it.

decided at around 3 to put in 28 weeks later, cause well i was bored and figured WTF i work at 1pm-9pm tomorrow, figured i should just stay up as late as i can, see how it affect my work performance tomorrow. my parents are away visiting w/my great aunt and uncle...my one great uncle is in the hospital cause he had an infected foot and has a bad heart, well they were gonna amputate it but there was a complication and he had to be put on something or other, anyways they took him off the feeding tube cause he didn't like it, the docs said he would've only had about 4 months left anyway. i'm not really affected by it, i don't even really know the guy. just sucks tho i guess. *shrug* i can be so insensitive sometimes... it kind of sucks that i don't have any people i can invite over to party w/since my parents are outta the house for another day...instead i'm stuck here by myself. yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my assistant manager is expecting the arrival of our market manager tomorrow, so i had to double my efforts at getting **** done before i left tonight...i think i broke the ****in silver recovery unit in the process...i kind of overfilled it with waste from 4 separate tanks...and it made this awful beeeeeeeeeeeeep so i shut the alarm off. hope i got everything done...i don't want to get my "commanders" in trouble. lol

i talked to the one girl who i said is 17, well could be wrong cause she had a smoke on her break...anyways she has a boyfriend so that's that.

well, now i am tired so time for a nap. i'll go into work all like crazy tomorrow.

sucks that tuesday and wednesday i have mid-shifts. the 11-7 crap. o yeah and i don't see any hours past 35 a week on the schedules, so that's almost $100 off a paycheck. -_- i should buy stock in walmart that way i can tell myself that my hours getting cut will help it grow. or something.

i'm glad i'm kind of past that aggravation that i had before i moved in here. i don't gotta worry about the ****in rent or utilities...at least not too much.

As for the Clone Wars: I saw the last one the first time on DVD. I imagine it will be the same for this one.

I almost never turn on the TV anymore. The headlines and weather when I first get up in the morning... and that's almost about it these days.

I really should cancel my cable. I might some day...

they are making a LIVWE ACTION clone wars series......100 episode story, lucas says he will buy a TV station to play it on if no one buys the series.........

but season 3 of the cartoon comes out first...

Yea... build a computer.. sure. I would have to learn how... I cannot even figure out how to get a second hard-drive working on a comp. ANd I cannot even figure out why I cannot access http://www.xwaupgrade.com I get a time out error, and unless my firewall is down I cannot even get a Trace Report. My firewall thinks it is a phishing website, I disabled that "feature" and still cannot get access to XWAU

Lastly the comp I have now is a 1.1 GHZ celeron, with a maximum 512m RAM

K_Kinnison, am I to understand you can't even get the XWA Upgrade Project's homepage? I know they recently converted the forums to phpBB3, but if you can't even get the homepage, it's probably not the new forums that are causing the problem.

the whole website, fourm, admin tools, the whole domain, does nothing but "time out" for me. I have already talked to Forceflow about it, and we narrowed it down to either my provider, or my firewall. I really hate to talk to my provider, since too often i will be contacted by "Bob" who I cannot understand a word because if his thick indian accent

ah...try dell.com? tho it's kinda hard to pick there, really cause anything you put in for games is gonna run over $600 for some reason. i can't really say it's easier to build one, i know the parts i just haven't successfully loaded an OS onto a hd.....yet. soon that day will come. lol

so i burnt up my remaining hours...i guess i'll discover why it's vital to have 8 hours of sleep a night instead of 4 or 5. i shouldn't even need that many, i hardly do any physical labor at work.

just finished watching 'pursuit of happiness' it was a good movie i guess. a bit long though. i kind of want to put in another movie and just say forget sleeping altogether and see if i can pull off working....maybe i'll do that tonight.....

lipton tea is good!!!!!!!!!

joined Regal Imperial Defenders on Starsider in galaxies. very awesome guild, quite a few active members. maybe now it will feel more like a mmorpg than a coop star wars game.

oh yeah, i got xfire up and running so if anyone wants to chat w/me there my name is Kioet.

Dragged myself through work yesterday. I was wiped out. (Less than 4 hours sleep tends to do that to me...)

Got home a bit earlier than I had expected, and pretty much went right to bed. Slept right through the night. Awesome. I'd probably still be in bed if it weren't for the dentist appointment I have this morning.

Tonight will be late though. No getting out of that.

Archived