Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went shopping today. That sucked.

Bought WALL-E, and watched it as soon as I got home. That was awesome!

Played a little GOW2... then, since I was already in a Pixar mood, I re-watched The Incredibles.

Off to bed. Long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Dinner with the family, and dessert at my friend's house afterwards. (Supposedly, there will be several single Japanese women there that I am supposed to meet. How can I refuse? :D )

Never heard back from the lady friend. I'm marking this one over and done.

Some kind of explanation as to why would have been nice... but I'm not going to pursue it and come off all creepy and stalker-ish. Best to leave it as is... and accept the fact that I'm not going to have to be the first one to break away.

yeah i actually got home from the range, and the girl i had gotten the number from a while back text messaged me. she's looking for a job. i think she's just flirty i dunno. but whatever. i'm more concerned with getting ENDWAR!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah!! i wanna play online so bad, not sure what side i'll choose...it's america, russia, and britain....gotta pick up the bluetooth headset, maybe there'll be one on sale black friday.

can't wait to go deer hunting i'm psyched, gonna go crazy. if it's brown it's down!!!! j/k lol

Got a kitty yesturday, named him Tenjin. He spent his first 12 weeks feral, and just this week he left his mom, brother and sister. So he is still a bit skittish. Last night we cuddled for a half hour and he practically melted into me. This morning he was really missing his family, but when I held him he purred.

Going to be a rough few weeks for him. But I know he will come around

kitty1.jpg

yeah, ed should know all about that

we got a cat of the same breed, she's a little bit of a handle, but she calmed down alot over the years.

Mewcifer (we just call her mew now), cus she was quite the vicious little critter when she was a kitten, had to declaw her :3

work was boring. ate too much while i was there, now i'm not really hungry. my sis and her boyfriend left already so that sucks, was wanting to spend time with them. :rolleyes:

my dad's hogging the tv watching boring ****, so i'm stuck on this gameless computer. yay. think i'll go downstairs and chug vodka and pass out. well, that's what i feel like doing...

sure. i got a few guns... :p

well, I had RFH and his dad over today for thanksgiving. Was my first one at home in over four years. ended up ralphing about a quarter of it... blech!

then after my reluctence of not wanting to check on the fire (we got a wood burning furnace) my mother went down to do it, it needed to get restarted, and she ended up getting hit with a back draft which everyone got the **** scared out of them.

her hair got scinged and she gots some 2nd degree burns on her hands.. mainly just blisters.. but still it hurts her alot..

on the bright side, she didnt have a break down not having my bro around during the holiday...

...now im really going to have to go bell ringing with her tomorrow morning... >.>

It's just another work day up here in Soviet Canuckistan... I did my 8 hours, then visited the wife at work for some rye & gingers and a few games of snooker (she's bartending at a poolhall). Won enough $5 games to cover my tab, and got the "You're getting laid when I get home tonight whether you're conscious or not," look from Mrs. Nitro when I paid my tab.

All in all, a decent day. Tomorrow, on the other hand... I've gotta go in to work at 8AM, on my one day off in a two week span, to make my vacation bids.

2 Thanksgiving dinners in one day. My system is in shock.

My buddy's wife's friend is STUNNING! Hot damn! She does a lot of acting and modeling work.

Sweet and smart too. Nice package.

She lives in the same town as me. Gave her a ride home.

Didn't get a number... yet. Something to work on, though. At least I have a connection through the mutual friends.

When the T-Day pics get up on Facebook (and with 3 Japanese ladies there, you have to know there were some cameras present...) I'll point you all to the link.

It's probably the pipe-dream to end all pipe-dreams... but what the hell? It's not like I have much else going on at the moment.

i sure dont like being an adult

I hear that. I have never wanted to get older and more responsible.

Both the girl I met last night and my friend's wife are in this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp6dO5TQb6Q

The girl I drove home is the flight-attendant at the beginning with the first line... pointing at the guy in the cap. She has the colorful scarf-type thing around her neck.

My friend's wife is behind the guy in the cap with a camera. She's in a tan jacket, with short hair.

Archived