Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

niiiice!!!!

i had like 4ths and almost threw up. went to bed ****ing early due to being bored out of my mind. nothing worth watching on tv. i watched when a stranger calls on hulu.com that was a pretty lame movie.

my grandma wants me to pick her up one of the digital cameras that are on sale today. she said she'd pay me back.

still texting back and forth with that latina girl. funny thing about it is i haven't seen her since i met her. i think i have a chance though...just need more time. all my days off are me being out of town. :(

Go ed! I have often found when I got nothing to loose with a really nice girl, i can be a Casanova.

Tenjin is wanting to explore now... only problem he is still suffering a bit of separation anxiety and cries a lot... unless i hold him. He is also starting to lean into my caresses.

yeah so i had to go buy a pair of workpants...got some coffee...got home and went to go inside, spilled a little coffee on the pants. kind of sucked.

yeah don't go near the retail stores unless you're wearing a flak jacket, wearing sunglasses and go in with a 'all-seeing-eye' dog.

lol k_k, if i didn't know you were referring to a cat, your post looks a bit funny. thanks for making me laugh. :p

lol

survived work. of course, i worked at a generous time too...1-10, so i missed most of the b.s. lol

there was still a few good deals...$2 for some movies so i picked up v for vendetta, starsky and hutch, syriana, and domino. surprised that my 10% discount worked on it as well. :)

would've liked to have picked up the guitar hero 2/guitar hero aerosmith pack, but couldn't part with $50. lol

my copy of EndWar should be here on the 8th of december...i hope it comes sooner...

I'm starting to wonder just what the hell is going on in the universe...

The first girl I ever had a mad crush on (she was the sister of my best friend at the time...) just contacted me out of the blue on Myspace.

She's now apparently married with kids, and living in Washington state... but kinda weird, nonetheless...

I'm starting to wonder just what the hell is going on in the universe...

The first girl I ever had a mad crush on (she was the sister of my best friend at the time...) just contacted me out of the blue on Myspace.

She's now apparently married with kids, and living in Washington state... but kinda weird, nonetheless...

Want me to go look her up and she if she is a hottie?

:)

Saturday....Bored as all get out, went to go see Bolt yesterday with the family. Very funny movie..

I hate it when girls you have dated, or tried to date come back and tell you "The good news" that they are getting married to someone else.

what a great way to make someone depressed

Eh... I already knew she was married (though that info was actually for another one: she's currently on her 2nd...)

I'm just glad she seems to be doing alright. Her family situation was always kinda dysfunctional, if I remember correctly.

I haven't seen her in well over 20 years... so it's all water under the bridge at this point. I think I was at most maybe 15 or 16 when I saw her last... she was a year or 2 younger.

Trust me: That ship has sailed.

She did drive me totally crazy back then, though. More than half the reason I hung out with her brother was to be near her.

Their family moved up to Vermont when I was in high school... and that was the last I ever saw either of them. Lost touch with them all completely shortly thereafter.

Heard she had gotten married a couple of years later through a mutual friend.

Want me to go look her up and she if she is a hottie?

:)

I've no doubt... though she doesn't have pics on either the Myspace or Facebook of herself yet... just the kids.

She's in Bothell, WA. Is that anywhere near you?

Huh. Nice.

Well... getting in touch with her led to me getting in touch with a bunch of other people from that era in my life suddenly.

A few people that I had been in touch with off and on over the years since I have got online... and a couple I had almost totally forgotten all about.

I also learned that her brother kinda went off the deep end, and is apparently not doing so great... living as almost a recluse in the woods of Vermont. She says she hasn't spoken to him herself in almost 10 years.

Sad... but not entirely surprising. He was developing progressively strange habits and mannerisms when I knew him... Add a couple of decades to that...

Other than catching up with old school chums... I played a lot of XBox. Tried to finally finish Halo 2 (and got really close, but failed... maybe tomorrow...) and a couple of hours of co-op GOW2. We are kicking ass at that game. Might finish it tomorrow, too.

I almost wish we had started at a higher difficulty level... seems like it's going too quick.

Hmmm... finished Halo 2 today. (Finally! :rolleyes: )

Sat through the credits, and realized I knew a couple of people who worked on it.

Specifically: The sound designer was a student who used to work with me. I went to his Facebook page and sure enough, he's a Bungie employee.

I also recognized a couple of the testers names... but that might just be coincidence.

Jeez, dude... come back when you have something important to report! Stop wasting our time! :mad:

;P

Wouldn't this technically be your Honeymoon? What the hell are you doing posting here, then? :confused:

You wear her out already? :naughty:

Hey... congrats!

:joy:

Archived