Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god, and in the beginning of the year we were on pace for like 5k.

Gebus wha happened?! ::

By the way, cute kitteh. =^.^=

Kinneson: Yeah, it's stupid, and irrational, but our feuds as asian countries extend FAR FAR back. It's ancient fueds that continue to fester even to today that happened back in the early 6th, 7th, and 8th centuries. For Asians, it's actually quite normal.

And yes, I understand that America, and alot of other nations did horrible things. America's history isn't exactly squeaky clean, Korea's isn't, I'm sure of that. It just become wrong when people just look the other way, and I kind of take great offense when an ENTIRE nation just pretends it never happened.

Cracken.. maybe we should discuss this off list. But Asian culture is a lot different then Western culture It is more important to gain honor or help someone save face then admit and correct faults. So while we might think they are covering up the past, to them some families might have a chance to regain lost honor

Curses!!!! you have failed me again, Farlander!

I'm sitting here, waiting for this Wayne Shorter concert to wrap up. I'm tired.

I'm debating getting dinner, attempting to fix my friend's laptop,.. or perhaps just kicking back and taking a nap.

I'm leaning towards the nap at the moment...

just got back from my hunting trip. it was costly. mainly cause my ****ing car broke down 25 miles from destination bravo....so that sucked, and we went hunting anyways...my uncle got a doe, neither my dad or i got anything.

we had to get the car (my tracker) towed to a garage, my great aunt knew where to call around so we made the call, got it towed and it was fixed on tuesday...grand total $368. coroded wires led to them melting and the fuel injector wire got fried, as did the brake light line, caused the fuel injector fuse to blow.

i should've had a V8...

anyway....good times regardless. at least it's fixed and wasn't anything major, what happened on the way out by the post office could've been a totalled vehicle...roads weren't salted and there's this left turn and the car wouldn't stop, my dad was screaming 'SLOW DOWN' so what i did was smash the brakes and well..we slid, and i stopped us right ON THE EDGE. If it didn't have the 4WD, i would've went into a huge ditch.

Well one good thing, I got my copy of EndWar in. I just need to go pick up a headset tomorrow.

Just found out that Ron Howard is producing the possible Lensman movie (Of my namesake) and J. Micheal Straczynski (of Babylon 5 fame) is working on the script as of November.

This is almost one of the happiest news items I have heard

I wonder how hard it would be to become an extra in that movie.

Just found out that Ron Howard is producing the possible Lensman movie (Of my namesake) and J. Micheal Straczynski (of Babylon 5 fame) is working on the script as of November.

This is almost one of the happiest news items I have heard

I wonder how hard it would be to become an extra in that movie.

of your namesake? do tell...

just keep talking to yourself there gunner, no one will think any less of you :)

:joy:

I'm sure it's pretty hard to think of me any less then some of you already do. :D

Now how can I get to 10K posts by years end.........think think think....

Archived