Home

Help with the Creation of my SW-KotOR III

harIII

Since the last post was in February, I don't think this is going to happen. It's way to hard, no offense, for two guys who have little experience in modding. Team Hutt is currently trying to create ONE planet with only custom modules, and it's going to take a long time...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry about the fact that I haven't been able to post anything on this thread for a while. I haven't been working on my K3 project for a while simply because everything revolves around creating the modules in my mind. I still havn't been able to get the map in the state of being edited in the Module Editor but I may be able to do a little work with it this afternoon.

Don't think that the project is ended.

I'M STILL WORKING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!

HarrIII, I've been telling you this ever since you've been having problems with the module editor. GET K-GFF! Please, trust me! It's a bit more complicated, but it works with every module. The KotOR map editor only works with a few. Well, that's just my two cents. Good luck on everything!

HarrIII, I've been telling you this ever since you've been having problems with the module editor. GET K-GFF! Please, trust me! It's a bit more complicated, but it works with every module. The KotOR map editor only works with a few. Well, that's just my two cents. Good luck on everything!

Exactly, add to that this will not be an easy point and click expirience... if your module isn't supported by the beta module editor in KT then you have to do it by hand. Which is where the "you have to have the knowledge about how the games files work" advice comes into play.

Yes, using K-GFF is very handy.... heck, I've only been doing work with 'edited' modules for about a month... right about since I've joined, and it is impossible to stress enough using K-GFF...

That and KT won't extract everything for module editing which you could then play around with later.

Thank you kotorcrazyguy and everybody else.

I've had K-GFF for a while and I've done a few things with it and the Adobe Photoshop is on it's way.

I've worked with it a little and I've come accross a proble that I posted in a differet thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=188333

If anybody can help me here, I'd appreciate it.

At the moment I am going to kind of reconstruct a few planets to change the story line first to have the mod told through Darth Revan and the Sith rather than the Jedi and the Republic. After I get through this, I will begin my work on the K3. I'm doing this as a preperation for my K3 idea.

I have most of my K3 story written out in a Microsoft Word document and I can let you examin it after this week. I'm going to do some editing to it that will make it easier on me I will send you a copy of it by PMing it to you (kotorcrazyguy), this will give you the best idea of what I want to do. I will look forward for your comments made.

If anybody else wants this I will PM it to you as well by Monday of next week.

I have the story overview written, it is now AVAILABLE!

Archived