Home

(WIP) Alderaan

Taak Farst

Hi. Now I have a lot more experience and knowledge on scripts and module/character/dialog making I am able to make and have already begun to make the planet of Alderaan for K1. Don't worry about Pingag, I am still focusing on him more, but today I have started the first module for Alderaan.

Modules Using:

Taris Upper City = Rich Regions

Lower City = A place crawling with deadly monsters, but not so deadly as - The Sith Base

Please support me and don't criticise my skills coz I have been getting a lot better a this sort of thing. The site wip page here

oooo man well all those three people can test it. Although I am doing what DDD sed so it isnt COMPLETELY finished but it has a few characters and some dlg. Although one of the scripts in Pilgash's dlg won't work so i will sor that out. PM me your MSN emails and ill send em yu via instant messenger

EDIT: Does anyone have the time or skill to reskin the taris aparments so they look more like a spaceport? I mean the ones you start the game in. Thanks again :)

-------------------------------ANOTHER UPDATE--------------------------

I am placing more and more characters into the spaceport to make the first module even more fun and enjoyable. I have added voice sounds to all the so-far made aliens and droid. DarthDingDong is very kinly VO'ing the human characters in this, well two of em anyway. I am VO'ing the others.

Urgent request!

I didn't know which files in Quanon's skins were for the apartments. (the ones you start in) So can someone please skin the apartments to look more like a spaceport? Thanks.

Here is a list of modules that will be in the planet

The Spaceport - Upper Apartments which you start taris in

The Palace - Taris Sith Base

Upper city- the outside areas of the upper city (2 modules)

Apartments - The other apartments

Sith Base - The black vulkar base

The old Sewers - the lower city

Drakea Cantina - Lower city cantina, named after a new enemy

Galcut Cantina - Named after the Alderaan queen, upper cantina

Silo Base - Hidden bek base, the people who are helping the queen's army kill the sith

That is 10 modules in all

-------------------------------ANOTHER UPDATE--------------------------

If anyone is interested in listening to the piece of music I wrote for the Palace you can download and listen to it from the files page on my site. Here is a link:

http://mods.starwarsknights.com/darthdingdong/files.html

If you do download it can you give me an opinion?

Either PM it to me or post here in this thread. It's related to this mod so it's not technically thread-jacking... :xp:

I'll be doing more music too for other areas...

You go scouting around the city of Cardife - See the small cardiff hint :D I like watching Torchwood so I thought I would just have a tweak.

Since the pipes do not work anymore creatures inhabited the sewers. The Queen understands the creatures dialect via a droid and made the deal that they would keep peace. After that the creatures never attacked anyone who came down and the humans never attacked them. Then hell arrived to Alderaan's doors...

A sith organisation managed to sneak themselves on to the planet and in to the sewers. They built a base over creatures home spots. They killed a heavy amount of creatures. Now the sith attack whoever comes down, hunt any hostile creature in sight and they now have even threatened to kill Queen Galcut. The creatures think the queen broke the deal and try eating all who come down. These creatures are the most horrible things ever to roam Alderaan. Weevils (torchwood one, I like it :)), Terantateks, Kinraths, even the dreaded Rakghouls, which are so much angrier as they are not the native species. They are many more creatures out there too!

As the Sith wreak havoc and the creatures cause chaos, the queen and all of Alderaan lose ALL hope...until YOU come.

You do some scouting around and get recruited by the queen. You try foiling the sith plans and it's succesfully progressing...or so you thought. The Sith launch an attack on the palace with a gang of Weevils right behind them. Can you wipe out the sith, settle an agreement with the creatures and restore peace to not only Cardife, but to all of Alderaan?

Sidequests are in it too. Here is just one that is related to main plot.

A woman asks you to find her 10 year old son. You do some scouting around and realise he is in... the sewers. Has he been found by the sith or the creatures? Wait and see!

Raises eyebrow very intriguing cliffy ist so eveil i love it lol if definately looking forward to this planet as well as others i personally hope when enough planets comes out a holwan version of planet bit is realesed thsat makes it possible for players to install redhawkes ord mandell, this planet and several other togther is a nice glitch free way!!

Archived