Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone, please welcome DarthDingDong to Team Hutt! (Resounding Applause) :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm almost done with the first module. I'm going to make the Cantina a separate module, so I can spend more time on it and make it easier. We'll release a first module beta once we have NPC's, galaxy map, BINK video of Ebon Hawk, Star Map vid (later), and of course, those nasty little landing fees. (You're not getting out of it this time).

I'm 99.9% done with the first module. All our team has to do now is fill it with stuff. Unfortunately, the whole team almost is working on their own personal stuff, so the work will be a little slow. But, MZ can start working on the Ebon Hawk sequences.

Update: I've begun working on the second and thrid modules. They will be two interiors, the droid shop, and the cantina.

If you like SS, I can start to add a bit of life to the modules etc.

I can make a few NPC's and placeables perhaps?

Dalogs and VO's too if you like?

If you want me to do this, just send me the files and i'll get right on it.

I know i'm doing USM too but i'm not working too much on that during the week.

Only around two hilts per day, (up to 4 on weekends) so I shouldn't take all that long starting to populate Sleheyron. :)

Here's the pic I promised. Right now it doesn't look like much, but I've been adding pipes and such like crazy. When it gets done (probably this week or next) it'll look absolutely Kotor-ish. I went in and looked at the Tatooine droid shop and used a few elements from it. Well, that's all for now, I'll post more tomorrow.

droid_shop02.jpg

Oh, I'm already greatly increased in skill. Just the UV mapping ability alone makes it a whole lot easier and better. I'm also learning to take my time a lot better. I did have a bit of difficulty with getting used to max at first, but I've got it down now.

Edit: And when I play KotOR, I look at the modules pretty in-depth. It helps me keep my models KotORish and realistic. I have also discovered a couple of new techniques from them.

Here's a new render for you guys. The team has decided upon my request, that we start over on the modules. The first one was OK, but it lacked so many of the necessary details. I'm creating the Ebon Hawk landing module separate from the main module, for poly count reasons.

ebon_hawk01.jpg

Archived