Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I am redoing it. I'll probably have at least another ship in there somewhere, but if I don't we might could create another docking bay also. Does anybody know if Calo Nord's ship is in the game anywhere? I found a texture, and there is a picture of it in the minimap in Davik's Estate, but I couldn't find a model.

Yes, I am redoing it. I'll probably have at least another ship in there somewhere, but if I don't we might could create another docking bay also. Does anybody know if Calo Nord's ship is in the game anywhere? I found a texture, and there is a picture of it in the minimap in Davik's Estate, but I couldn't find a model.

Hey SS, if you need a ship or 2 for your docking area I still got some models left that are lingering on my Hard drive.

Fully textured and all.

*starts digging for some Pictures*

Iron Talon (is a real oldy that never made it to the game):

PerView.jpg

Top.jpg

A bad pic of another ship (textured is finished though not on this pic):

TexRender08.jpg

This one is called the Barracuda, was planning on using it in a Mod for TSL, but I don't mind it being in Sleheyron aswell.

A_BarracudaTex01.jpg

Let me know if you can use one of these.

Cheers ~Q

I think i've seen those before, somwhere.

Or something close to it.

I've posted them before way back in time in the FanFic section here on LF.

2 of them are pretty old.

So, yeah you could have seen them before in one of my threads.

I thought that the one on Davik's minimap looked like Bastila's on the Temple on the Unknown World.

Well, I looked at it, and it has a separate texture that looks nothing like the G-Wing, (I compared them), and on the minimap, it looks a lot longer.

@Quanon- Dang! Those look awesome. I like the first and third one the best, but I might have to expand the landing bay to fit them.

@Memarik- Let's say at least not before November.

Oh, yes! Q, I am going to make the models where the camera and awareness will not ignore them. I'm going to take an existing door, remove the texture and animations from it, and place it all around the module. Not the best way for sure, but the only way I can think of at the moment.

The Iron Talon would make a perfect replacement for the Ebon Hawk..

Héh thanks for kind words all !

I'll have to look for the Iron Talon, I made almost a 1,5 year back ago.

So the Max file should still be somewhere on the hard drive.

And, yes, most ships are based on the Falcon, its one of my favourite ships.

Eh, about the Hutt Palace, I've done nothing yet in 3D, the ideas are forming up on paper.

Plus I'm really working hard on SilverEdges areas for his BoS mod.

He came kinda first, plus if I get them done first, I can then throw myself completely into Sleheyron. And, I might have persueded GloveMaster to join TeamHutt.

He was on Team Jawa and he's pretty good at scripting and everything in handling about modules.

He said he would contact you one of these days, though I'll poke him to do asap.

I'll have to look for the Iron Talon, I made almost a 1,5 year back ago.

And, I might have persueded GloveMaster to join TeamHutt.

He was on Team Jawa and he's pretty good at scripting and everything in handling about modules.

He said he would contact you one of these days, though I'll poke him to do asap.

I saw him on the Team Jawa forum, I posted there, a message for all team members who still check it out, and I saw he was at least online. I'd love for him to be on the team!

@The Iron Talon and the Hawk. I've set the Iron Talon as Suuda's personal ship, I picture it as a corvette size ship, but whatever you think is obviously best, but who'd want to replace the Ebon Hawk?

@The Iron Talon and the Hawk. I've set the Iron Talon as Suuda's personal ship, I picture it as a corvette size ship, but whatever you think is obviously best, but who'd want to replace the Ebon Hawk?

You can size it whatever you want, I think its close to the Falcon, just slithly longer.

Ow, and I'll have to add some "legs", never modelled them for this... euh model.

Give me some time refit the model and I'll send it to you.

Archived