Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

To be honest this mod looks absolutely amazing! Its so great that you guys are able to do this much with area creation now. I have been paying close attention to this mod and I am sure it will be a great achievement. I wish you guys the best of luck! Keep those screenies coming, I love them :).

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A crazy question SS. But could the Hutt Palace be like linked to a Dance Club or a club in general ?

SW has lots of Cantina's, but EP II shows this Club kinda Bar/Pub.

Would something looking like that fit into Sleheyron. Its just a nutters idea that popped up.

But it could lead to some fun stuff, like have a dance with Carth/Bastila...

A crazy question SS. But could the Hutt Palace be like linked to a Dance Club or a club in general ?

SW has lots of Cantina's, but EP II shows this Club kinda Bar/Pub.

Would something looking like that fit into Sleheyron. Its just a nutters idea that popped up.

But it could lead to some fun stuff, like have a dance with Carth/Bastila...

Haha, that's a brilliant idea, I like it. Cool thinking Q :D

I'm not sure about the cantina/pub. It'd be pretty cool, but I'm not really worried about it at this point. But for the palace, I think the Hutts would have a few *hot* twi-lek slaves on-hand.

There's something up...

I have come to the realization that, at least at one time, there was at least a 3D Sleheyron main complex. I don't know if the devs *know* anything about this, but here is my evidence to support my prediction.

1. The textures are all in-game. I've found complete Sleheyron textures in the KotOR tool. I can identify most of the ones in the development pics.

2. The appearance of party members and droids gives the impression that they were in-game. Especially from the animations, this seems likely to me.

3. Screens show multiple views of the same stuff, not just random concept art.

Here, I've circled three lights that are obviously situated in a 3-D model. There are multiple views, and that is what hit me the most. There's gotta be Sleheyron modules somewhere. Also, I found an old thread that somebody went to one of the blank planets in-game, and the game didn't crash when they got out of the Ebon Hawk. It just went all black. This could very possibly be Sleheyron.

Here's the pics:

sleh03e-49tr2mwao.jpeg

sleh01e.jpg

Re the old models, David told us that they had changed file formats half way thru the development of KotOR, and they had had scaling problems with the models for this planet even before they decided not to include it so he said there was zero chance of them being available. Sorry. :) There WERE indeed models at one time, but they are gone now. :)

Wait... M4-78 uses the same backgrounds as Sleheyron.

Miles, though both the M4-78 and Sleheyron skyboxes are industrial-themed in nature, they are definitely not the same skybox.

On another note: I finally just realized what looked familiar about those original Sleheyron conceptual buildings. The block shapes sticking out of the circular front make it somewhat resemble the saucers in Independence Day.

id4-3a.jpg

Then again, after Darth Stoney releases his M4-78 mod, you'll see Quanon's brand new skybox. Anyway - enough of my thread high-jacking . . .

Though you're right. M7's has just some haze in front of it. :lol:

Plus Peragus is textured in most of the SithBase and Taris textures.

Some of them slightly offered... eh altered

Hey, guys! I'm back after a nice break, so you'll all be seeing some new module updates soon. I've gotten better at modelling while I was away, and did some tutorials, so things will only get better. The first module is progressing quite nicely, and it's going to be pretty large.

Archived