Home

How you want to go

Ztalker

Rip out everything they can of me to help other people, burn the rest, and flush me....

Well, ok, maybe not flushing me....

Maybe just a quiet little service that isn't too long, allowing everyone to go out and gorge themselves in the American way. (that's what I would want, if I was there :xp: )

Hehe Well my first plan was to have them take my corpse out to the desert and shoot me 3 times(two in the body one in the head). Throw an empty wallet and an expensive gold watch on me, and a scrap of paper that has the words "Kennedy Assasination Conspirators" but the rest of the page removed. Ya know the gift that keeps on giving. But I changed my mind later.

After being at so many funerals for friends and relatives, I just want to be cremated and have my ashes chucked into the ocean. I always loved the ocean(funny considering I live in the desert now....) and I figure if they want to visit my grave they can schedule a trip to the beach, or go on a cruise:D. I don't want a lot of fuss over me when I'm gone.

I'd probably go the "organ donation then cremation" route, but make sure that my wake is a awesome party. Put the "Fun" in Funeral, as it were. As to the manner in which I'd die? I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory, but we'll see how things go. If I find someone and have kidlets some day I might prefer to go quickly and quietly if only for their peace of mind.

But I'd still insist on the party.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to die peacefully.

At my funeral, preferably have Eminem's song "When I'm Gone" playing in the background as I am cremated and have my ashes contained in a gold vessal which should be further placed in a tomb filled with gold.

Oh, and the tomb has to be in the Valley of the Kings.

In my sleep of old age.

I hope they donate all my organs, but don't think they'll be acceptable. What's done with my body after I really dont' care since it's just an empty shell, though I suppose if I'm going to be cremated, don't stick my ashes in a grill and use me to season a burger or something, or if I'm buried, don't in the new orleans mausoleums where they push your bones over to a mass pile after your remains have decayed and dessicated the first year to make room for the new body. both of those seem disrespectful.

Archived