Home

Where would you want to live?

*Don*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, good topic!

Only one place in the entire Star Wars galaxy?! That is a really tough question to answer. I would like to live on Coruscant because it is the capital planet of the Republic.

Another place that I would like to live would probably have to be... Alderaan...another would probably be Ossus before the supernova of the cron cluster.

For now, Manaan would have to be the last place that I would want to live. For now at least...:D

~Rev

I'd prefer a colossal, private, cloaked spaceship - like something of a gigantic Goto's Yacht that nobody knows of. A more accurate comparison would be that of Captain Nemo's great Nautilus itself! I'd scour the galaxy and live where I want to, when I want to. There is no doubt that greater than Great Power is Great Money!

@RakataDark, with Selkath?! >.>

Ok ok, I probably would like to live on Coruscant or Dantooine. Would love to see the Jedi Temple in Coruscant, and Dantooine has the requisite hawt (hopefully) Padawans (who are young adults >.>) Otherwise, I'll settle for oohing and aahing over adorable little younglings with lightsabers!

Anywhere with access to highspeed. :swear:

OT: I always thought that Dagobah was pretty cool. Nice and isolated.

@Inyri below: Yeah, the Falcon would be pretty cool until the hyperdrive broke down in interstellar space. Then I'd be screwed.

I'd want to be some sort of smuggler/wandering slacker, and would likely live aboard my freighter. But I suppose that's a cop-out answer because I could park it anywhere.

If I really had to pick I prefer big city planets, so Coruscant. Nar Shaddaa is too scummy for my tastes, and as nice as Manaan is it seems like the sort of planet that's full of retired farmers looking to spend their last days without being shot at by Sith.

You know, i'd always asked myself this question and came to the conclusion that it does'nt matter. Only because whatever planet you settle on, the planet will most likely be devestated by some sort of attack some time in the future. Pretty much all of them are. The only safe one is Hoth!

Eitherway, i'd live on Dantooine pre-sith bombardment. Or Sulon post Rotj.

Naboo! Waterfalls, relaxed environnement, opportunities to do horrible things to Jar-Jar Binks, and a hawt queen :xp:

Although the Jedi temple seems nice...teaching Padawans is something I do in real life as well so it seems a logical choice to make...

Originally Posted by Bee Hoon

Shirtless female Jedi Padawans and Knights between ages 18 to 35 :/

re-Fixed!

That too! :D

Archived